| 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍 |

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆!

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐?

𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆!

𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑬!"

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE room was a mess.

No.

The whole house was a mess. Everything destroyed. The painting hung on the wall, now broken in half. The glass cups on the China cabinets, shattered into pieces.

Just like his heart.

He couldn't stop thinking about what happened today.

She was with another man.

Another man.

Another man that wasn't me!

He screamed in pure anger and threw his bottle of whiskey to the mirror causing it to shatter.

The lights in the room flickered and shut off. The curtains were open showing the clear sky and the moon.

His fist clenched. Wanting to kill somebody.

A certain someone.

Can.

Who knew the director of a famous advertising company would touch a delicate flower that he owns.

He grabbed a knife and threw to the picture of Can on the wall aiming it right between his eyes.

"It's funny how that little lunch date you had, you get to take what's mine!" He wickedly chuckled.

"You think my girl will fall for you?! You think she'll leave me for someone like you?!" He yelled. Luckily, no one was home. The house cleaning left at 6 and the chef leaves at 6:45.

"I got news for you, buddy, she's mine! She will always be mine. I win this game. I will always wins this game! She will come to me and love me. You wish she loved you like she loves me!" He stepped closer the picture. The crunch of the broken glass were heard.