𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 𝟕

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅!

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚,

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏.

»»----- ➴ -----««

FIVE DAYS AGO:

SHE stayed there on the floor looking at the glass door for what seems like forever but was only 5 minutes.

More tears streamed down her face.

"No, no, no," Violeta shook her head and wiped the tears away and stood up.

"Vincent!" Violeta yelled making everyone around look at her.

She ran towards the glass door and opened it to run where Vincent went.

"Vincent!" Violeta yelled. She was barely half way to the cross walk till a person lifted her up.

"What the-?" Violeta turned to see a security guard lifting her.

"Mr.Bezos instructed you to never leave the building," The security guard said while walking back to the building.

"I don't give rats ass what he instructed! Fuck him! Vincent!" Violeta yelled and squirmed hoping she'll be released.

"Let me go!" Violeta screamed. Angry tears were now falling down her face.

They both came back to the building going towards the elevator. People were looking at them. Many with annoyance and some with sympathy and curiosity.

The door closed and the security guard put her back down. Violeta went far away as possible from him.

The door opened to Marcelo's office. The security guard went between the door so it wouldn't close and let Violeta go first.

"I'm not going," Violeta said and pressed the button to go to the first floor.

"Miss, please don't be difficult. Mr.Bezos wants to see you," The security guard said.

"Well fuck him! He ruined the only friendship I have! I don't want to see him nor hear his name," Violeta said and went to the corner with her arms crossed under her ribs and stood there.

"Miss,"

"Can you please move?" Violeta made a scoot motion.

"You have to go to his office," The security guard was getting tired of the attitude.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Violeta said word by word.