𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,"

»»----- ➴ -----««

"I'M not wearing that!"

"C'mon, V! It's nice and the teacher will like it as well," Said Vincent holding the outfit he choose. It was the same clothes he bought the last time. White heart line blouse with a mint blue skirt with daisy pattern.

"I told you for the hundredth time! He's a creep, and I don't like him like that!" Violeta explained.

Vincent rolled his eyes, "Every girl is on their knees for him, literally. I need some to spend time with,"

"I'm your bait for that?!" Violeta exclaimed.

"He has his eyes on you. Look, I'll take you to the class, go inside, and when he sees me he'll get mad and tell me to leave," Vincent explained his idea to prove his point.

"But I don't want him! I want Can!" Violeta yelled. She turned red once she said what she said.

Vincent finally got it out of her. With a smirk, "That's all I needed to hear," He put the clothes on the bed and he sat down.

"You-" Violeta pointed at Vincent and gave him a mean look.

"V, don't be afraid to admit you like him," Vincent said.

"What if he doesn't like me back?" Violeta felt self conscious.

"Didn't he say he was waiting for you? And he gave you his number that you still haven't called," Vincent repeated the conversation they had.

"Should I call him?" Violeta asked.

What if he doesn't remember me?

What if he doesn't answer?

"If you like him then yes," Vincent nodded.

"I-I'll do it after school," Violeta looked down. She hid her smile.

"I wish I would listen to the conversation, but I have a 'study date' with Cynthia," Vincent said with a cocky smirk that Violeta didn't understand.

"Why did you say it like that?" Violeta asked.

"Because this study date will be more about anatomy than math," Vincent smirked.