𝐌 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐋 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆.

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆.

𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!

»»----- ➴ -----««

"I'M nervous,"

"V, you have to do this or this sick teacher will be a freakin pervert and leave you uncomfortable," Vincent said.

They were outside Professor Bezos door. Violeta had a form in her hand to drop out of the class since she didn't want to be near him.

"I know but what if he does something?!" Violeta worries.

"Then you scream, and I'll come right in to save you," Vincent said. He hugged Violeta and kissed her on top of her head.

Violeta shook her head, "All right! I'm going in,"

Violeta turned around. She was about to put her hand to knock on the door to knock but froze.

What if he does something to me?!

What if he rapes me?!

No, Violeta! He won't do anything! He just has to sign the paper, and you guys will never talk nor see each other again!

She knocked on the door and waited until she heard a 'come in'

She takes a deep breath and open the door.

There he was. On his computer, typing what looks like to be an email or a lesson plan.

He heard sound of what seems to be heels which means it's Ms.Roman trying to seduce him.

"For the love of god Ms.Roman, I don't want to go out with you or sleep with- Violeta?"

There stood Violeta with a shaky smile. She wore a pink velvet spaghetti strap tank top that shows a lot a cleavage, in Marcelo's opinion, over it is a sweater with many different patches with a black and white gingham skirt paired with a pink velvet boot.