𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 𝟑

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑!

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒎!

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎

𝒚𝒐𝒖!

»»----- ➴ -----««

GO get dressed we're going to my office," Marcelo said once Violeta got downstairs.

"Good morning to you too," Violeta said sarcastically with a smile.

"We don't have time. I have a meeting in a hour," Marcelo said and stood up to kiss Violeta on the top of her head then went to his office.

Violeta stood there for a minute trying to process what happened.

What about breakfast?

She sighed and went upstairs to change. She chose a baby blue long sleeve flare turtleneck with jeans and her black boots with the zip at the front. She went ahead to brush her teeth and do her skincare then went to put on her makeup.

Once she was done she was about to get her stuff to only realize she had left it in the office.

She huffed and went downstairs to meet Marcelo wearing a white long sleeve white turtleneck with all black blazer and pants as well at shoes.

Oh c'mon!

Did he knew what I'm wearing?!?

"Are you doing this on purpose?" Violeta asked and crossed her arms.

"Do what?" Marcelo said and looked at Violeta wearing a turtleneck. He smirked.

"This must be a sign," Marcelo said.

"There's no sign. You know what I was wearing, so you decided to test me and wear the same style," Violeta accused.

Marcelo chuckled and shook his head, "Believe what you want to believe, but I didn't," Marcelo said and opened the door and led Violeta out to his car.