𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍!

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍!

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆.

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆?"

»»----- ➴ -----««

TODAY is the day that Violeta will see Can for lunch.

She was for sure nervous.

"You're going for lunch not a ball gala or whatever you call it," Vincent said. Violeta called Vincent and told him everything of what happened.

"I know, but I want to look good for him!" Violeta said. She was picking out her outfit.

"Help me!" Violeta whined like a child.

"Woah! This man is doing something to Violeta but this is not my Violeta," Vincent stood up.

He's right. Why am I acting like this?

It's Can we're talking about!

But what if the feeling is not mutual.

"You're right," Violeta took a step back.

"Hey, I'm sorry I said that! I know this is your first crush, so I get why you're acting like this," Vincent explained. He put both hands on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"C'mon let pick an out. Venessa is waiting for me at the cafe," Vincent said and went to Violeta's closet.

"What happened to the girl you were studying with?" Violeta questioned.

"One time thing. If she talks to you about me, tell her I'm seeing someone or I moved to Australia," Vincent shrugged.

They both looked for an outfit until 20 minutes later they found one. They finally settle with the white sweetheart neckline blouse paired with light wash skinny jean with a tan belt and to add together a nude heel. She put some jewelry on and of course her rose necklace.

"How do I look?" Violeta turned around and asked Vincent.

"Beautiful as always," Vincent smirked and kissed the top of her head.