Chapter 2: Mystery Visions

When Luna open her eyes, she was surrounded by nothing except darkness, "hello?", she called but nothing happen, "Tyler?", she called again and yet again there's nothing. Suddenly there's light behind her and she quickly turn around. On the light she see a young girl, Luna walk closer to see carefully and her eyes quickly widen. That girl was her as a kid! "What?", she whispers.

Little Luna turn around to a girl, a little bit taller and similar to her but with yellow eyes, " big sister come on, hurry up", she said cheerfully.

Teenage Luna couldn't believe what she just heard, "big......sister?", she whispers again.

The yellow eyes girl chuckle like a mature woman, "alright Luna, I'm coming", she said as she runs towards her little sister.

Teenage Luna just stare at the two sisters, "I had an older sister", she said smiling, then  she notice there's a couple walk towand the sisters and two of them wears a crown, "the king and queen", she thought.

"Girls don't go too far", said the queen with light yellow eyes and shoulder length black hair.

"Sure mom", little Luna said as she turn to her mother.

Teenage Luna had tears on her eyes, "mom", she whispers and turn to the king with bright blue eyes, "then he must be-".

"Dad, can me and Luna go to the garden?", yellow eyes girl ask.

The king with light brown hair and blue eyes  look at his daughters and smile, "ok, but not too far from the garden", he replied and watch his daughters run to the garden.

Teenage Luna look at them, "dad", she whispers again, Luna walk towards her parents and raise her right hand to reach them. Suddenly all the image, the light fade in front of her eyes, "mom! Dad!", she called. She wanted to reach her parents. If only she know their names, maybe she could do some research about it, but she didn't nor her sister.

Luna sit up straight as she raised her hand to reach something, there's also tears on her eyes slips to her cheeks. Slowly she use her raised hand to wipe the slipped tears, "just a dream?", she asks. She then place her hand on her forehead, "mom.....dad.....big sister", she whispers.

Luna stood up and head outside. It's still night time so the others would be sleeping. slowly and quietly, she go outside and sit on the ground in front of the house door. She look up at the night sky and the stars, "sister", she whispers and she heard aome footsteps behind her. Luna turn around and saw Tyler walk towards her, Luna look back at the night sky.

Tyler sit beside her, "what're you doing up?", he asks.

Luna turn to him, "just thinking", she simply said and look at the ground instead at the sky.

Tyler know something is bothering her, "what's wrong?", he asks.

Luna silence at first,"it's just my dream that's all", she said.

Tyler look at her with confuse look, "do you wanna talk about it?", he suggests.

"It's about my family", she starts.

Tyler's eyes widen a little, "your family?", he asks, "do you got your memory back?", Luna just shook her head in respond, "then, how'd you know it's your family?", he asks again.

"When I saw them, I also saw my younger self", she replied.

"Do you have any clue?", he asks again.

Luna think for awhile, "I think they're kings and queens, but I don't even know what is the name of their kingdom", she replied and she starts to yawn.

Tyler chuckle at her, "come on, both of us need to sleep", he said, but Luna still sits.

"Nope, I want to enjoy the view tonight", she said cheerfully.

Tyler smile, "well, in that case-", he said as he make Luna's head lean on his shoulder.

Luna was shocked at first, but then she feel so comfortable on his shoulder, "thank you", she said.

"For what?", he ask as he glance at Luna who still rest her head on his shoulder.

"For saving my life. If you didn't found me, I don't know what would happen to me", she replied and slowly she fall asleep on his shoulder.

With that Tyler lean his head against Luna's and close his eyes.'' I would never let anything happens to you'', he whispers, ''because you unlock something inside me''.