Chapter 8: Forbiden Jungle

The next morning, they all left early while mount their hybrids. They busy talking about things.

"I can't believe you're a 'princess' Luna", Olivia said.

Luna just chuckle, "oh trust me", she said, "I'm also as shock as you all do", she admit.

"It does seem weird", Jayden said, "you suddenly wake up with no memory and then found out that you're a princess", he laugh.

"Not to mention, Umra the guardian also bow down to you", Ezra added.

"It does seem weird", Luna said, "right Skyler", she said as she groom the white tiger hybrid.

They all look at her, "what did you just call him?", Olivia asks.

Luna look at her, "Skyler", she answer, "I give him a name before we depart", she said, then she raise a brow, "you all didn't?", she asks.

"No", Katherine answer, "but I think it's best to name them", she said.

"I think I name you midnight", Olivia said, naming the hybrid.

"Leo", Ezra said, "as the king of the jungle".

Katherine still thinking until one name came to her, "Phirara would do", she said.

"I think the name of Akira", Tyler said.

"Mine would be Lucio", Jayden said and all the hybrids seem to love their names.

They keep on going for weeks with good rest at night until the come across a jungle with a sign 'keep out' in front of them. They all dismount their Hybrids and slowly walk inside and the hybrids walk right next to their partner.

Katherine create a light globe to lead them inside the jungle. Luna suddenly feel uneasy as she feels like something or would rather someone is watching them.

As they all continue walk inside, Jayden feel a bit of headache, but that doesn't bother him. Olivia look at Jayden from behind and notice his hair are slightly longer than it should be.

"Probably my imagination", she thought and switch her focus to her mission.

Suddenly a wolf howl can be heard, they look at Ezra, "it's not me", he said.

Luna spot something moving behind the tree ahead of her. She move towards Katherine and grab her sceptre, "borrow", she said and with minimum strenght, she stab the dirt below her with the sceptre to create small shockwave suuround the group.

The mysterious things behind the trees decide to reveal themselves as wolves. Pack of wolves surround the young huntsmen and their hybrids.

The hybrids are standing right next to their partner and some of them starts to growl at the wolves, but the wolves growl back.

An alpha walk up to them, "why are you all here?", he suddenly spoke to them causing them in the state of shock.

"We only want to find the book of loyalty", Tyler answer.

The alpha doesn't seem to believe them in a good way, that is until he spot Luna. The alpha walk up to Luna passing Tyler.

Skyler quickly growl at the alpha, Luna place a hand on skyler's upper body, not wanting Skyler to have a fight.

The alpha look at Luna closely, then he sniff her hand. He back away and look at Luna, soon he and the other wolves retreat, leaving them alone.

But before they completely left, Ezra stop them, "wait!", he called and the alpha look alpha look at him, "where can we find the 'Book of Loyalty'?", he asks