Chapter 17: Royal Family Rescue Mission

The entire army had some training for days now after they all decide to work together to free Tenzella.

The mages and wizards were trained under Katherine with the help of Umra.

The huntsmen and huntresses were trained under Tyler and Axel.

The Arc Wolves and flightless hybrids are having a light duel and being watched by Ezra.

The hybrids that can fly is flying above the village to work on their speed and reflexes with the help of Jayden and Olivia.

And so far the training is going smoothly as plan.

While the training is on going, Luna is watching the whole process on Tyler's house rooftop, and while watching them, she try to think of a plan. Her heart beat really fast as flood of nervousness try to take over.

"I never felt this much of nervous before", she thought, "not when we fight Nyx, not when I fight Blitz, not when the temple collapse along with us in it, not when we fight blade and not when I had a first fight with Zellium", she keep on thinking while recalling the previous event, "maybe because this fight will decide the future", she finally realised, "and if I die, then all hope is gone and all of this training is for nothing".

When she thought about dying, she feel scared about it.

Luna snap to reality when Tyler showed up on the rooftop same as hers. The boy sits right next to the princess and look down at the training session.

"Looks like everything id going smoothly", he said, then he look at Luna who's not answering, "you alright?", he asks.

Luna just sigh and that sigh makes Tyler knew exactly what Luna is thinking.

"Tenzella will be just fine", Tyler assured, Luna look at him and smile.

And that smile makes Tyler's heart flutter and beat a bit faster then usual.

They both look back at the training army with an awkward silence.

"Luna I-", before Tyler could even finish, Jayden and Olivia land down near them.

"Umra got good news-", Olivia report, "-and she want to see us at the village main hall".

Luna look up with hope in her face, "alright", she said as she get up and follow Olivia from behind leaving the two boys.

Jayden look at Tyler who is speechless as he watch the two girls left, and the demon boy just chuckle as he know exactly what Tyler want to say.

Jayden place a hand on Tyler's shoulder from behind, "another time", he said.

Tyler turn his head to give Jayden a stare and a sigh. Then the two boys go to the main hall to meet the others.

When the four arrive, they see Katherine, Ezra, Umra, Axel and the alpha.

"So what's the good news?", Luna asks.

"Well, after you all left the enchanted forest months ago, I use my magic to sensed people's presence", Umra explains, "and luckily, no one dies".

Hearing this is enough to make Luna sigh in relief, "where are they now?", Luna asks.

"It seems that they are all frozen in time inside their houses", Umra explain with sad tone.

Luna take a deep breath, "as long as they safe", she said with a weak smile, then something pop on her head, "what about my family?", she asks, "the last time I saw them is the throne room along with Zain himself".

"They're all alive", Umra assure and Luna let out a breath that she's been holding.

"Why didn't you told us about this days ago?", Katherine asks the fairy.