Chapter 13: The Village Of Magic

The six walk towards the main entrance while mounting their hybrids, but in the middle of it the three boys seem hesitate for some reason.

"What's wrong?", Katherine asks the three boys.

They stop on their tracks and Jayden sigh, "it's just that, it's been years since we last saw out parents", he said.

"We've come all the way", Luna said, the boys look at each other and take a deep breath to make them at ease.

"I'm sure your parents will be proud of you becoming the huntsman that you guys dream of to be", Olivia assured.

Then they continue to go there with nervousness in the boys' feeling. Once they're inside, they just look around and see people levitating things with magic.

"Glad it's still the same", Ezra comment as he look around to see the old houses.

One of the villagers recognize them, "Jayden, Tyler and Ezra have returned!", he announced making the boys look at him in surprised. Some people walk up to them as the six dismount the hybrids.

"You boys are so popular", Luna said.

"We uh-", Ezra begin, "-get good scores in school and volunteer most in activities", he explains.

The three girls just smile, "no wonder", Katherine chuckle.

Then the boys spot some people they've waited to see,

Their parents.

Katherine walk up to Ezra and his parents, then they notice her.

"Is that you Katherine?", Ezra's mom asks, still remember Ezra's childhood friend.

Katherine nod as she smile, "it's been a while aunty", she said.

"Mom, dad", Ezra called and the old couple look at him, "meet my girlfriend", he said as he take Katherine's hand.

"I knew that you two belong to each other", Ezra's dad said.

"Don't be scared to tell us if Ezra do something bad to you", Ezra's mom said.

Ezra and Katherine look at her, "no, he's a kind boy", Katherine quickly said.

"Good to hear that", his mom said.

Meanwhile with Jayden and Olivia after Jayden's news about his relationship with the angel.

"I don't care what people said", Jayden seriously said, "my heart tells me that Olivia is what I need to make me happy and that's already enough".

His parents loom at each other then back at him, Jayden's dad place a hand on his shoulder, "we understand son", he said, "and we just need you take care of her and yourself".

Jayden smile at them, "I will", he said as he nod.

Jayden's mom look at Olivia, "welcome to the family", she said with soft voice, Olivia nodded as she smile.

Luna just standing next to Skyler and look at them as she smile at the heartwarming moments.

"I wish I could meet my family", she thought.

"Luna", Tyler called and the girl look at him, "come here", he said.

Luna walk up to Tyler and in front of him is his parents and when they meet the sight of Luna their eyes widen.

"Your highness", Tyler's dad quickly said as he and his wife bow down in respect.

Luna is surprise to see that, "no need to bow down", she said and the two rise up.