Chapter 15: Lost Memory Return (Part ii)

Luna as well as the other guests just stare at the five intruders in total, but the princess just focus to one person only,

Her first ever friend.

"Zain", Luna thought as she look directly into Zain's eyes, full of hatred, "what happened to you?".

Zain raised his hand and reveal a handful red crytal, then he aim at the guards. At that moment, all the guards that present there to protect the guests as well as the royal family turn to face them all with their sword aiming at them.

"What are you doing?", a duke from another land asks in shock.

"They're being controlled!", a male guest said as he realised that the guards' eyes are all red.

"I have no buisness with all of you", Zain said with a cold voice just as ice. Within seconds, all the guests disappeared, leaving only the royal family behind.

Queen Lunyea hold both of her daughters while Narius stood in front of them as he face the enemy.

Zain and the four intruder walk passed the hypnotized guards and stood right in front of the royal family.

"What do you want?", King Narius asks.

But Zain didn't answer, instead his eyes darted at Luna making their eyes meet. Luna look at him as she still not overcome the shock and confused.

Narius look back and notice that Zain is looking directly at Luna, then he look back at Zain with anger.

"I won't let you hurt my daughter", Narius said sharly and clearly. Lunyea hold on to her daughter even tighter.

Narius pick up a spear from a fallen armour nearby thanks to them who make it fall.

Lunyea slightly face her eldest daughter, "Sunny", she whisper and the crown princess look at her mother, "take Luna and get out of here", she said and stood by her husband and ready to use a spell.

Sunny seem hesitate, but she knew it's for the best as the enemies are aftering her sister. Sunny nodded at her mother, she quickly grab Luna's hand and run out of the castle using the back door.

While running, she look back at her parents that face the guards and the intruder.

Zain look at his 'friend' run away, "you said that you use it to protect your loved ones, Luna", he thought.

"My lord your order", a male voice from the hooded intruder asks.

"You go get her", Zain ordered the one who asks him, "rest of you take the rulers down".

One of the hooded intruder quickly chase after the sisters.

Meanwhile the two princesses manage to escape using the back door of the castle and run outside. They stop by a huge boulder to hide there.

"Stay here alright", Sunny said to her sister, before Sunny could even move, Luna grab her arm.

"Sunny", Luna said and the older girl look at her sister. The younger girl's face is full of fear.

Sunny notice it, she plant a gentle kiss on Luna's forehead, "it's going to be ok", she assure, "just stay here until I return", she said and with that Sunny left Luna all alone.

Luna just look at her sister leaving, "what should I do?", she thought, the princess don't know whether she just listen to her sister or help her sister.

Then a bright red glows throught the window of the ballrooom's window making Luna's eyes widen.

Luna's breath is shaking due to fear, she take a deep breath, "I can do this", she whisper to encourage herself.