Chapter 14: Lost Memory Return (Part i)

10 years old Luna is running alone in the garden as she try to follow a butterfly, but she the little girl didn't know is the it only leads her to the forest.

The butterfly land on a tree, Luna look at it and soon she jump on it but unfortunately, it get away.

Little Luna sigh, then she look around, "where am I?", she asks herself, finally realized that she's deep in the forest.

The little princess look around and notice pair of red eyes is looking at her. Luna look at it for a while until the eyes moves reveling to be a grizzly bear.

Luna's eyes widen in fear as the bear roared at her. The princess run away as fast as she can then the bear start to chase after her.

Luna run and run in fear, but she tripped herself  and fall to the ground, she look back at the bear that still aiming at her. Luna's body is frozen in fear, she close her eyes and use an arm as a shiled as she turn her head away just waiting for the pain to come.

But it didn't somehow.

Luna gather her remaining courage to look back and she open her eyes, the bear is on the ground and there's a kid around her age or a bit older and he's wearing a black hooded cloak standing on top of it, also there's a sword on his right hand.

The kid walk get doun from the dead bear and walk up to Luna who is still on the ground.

"Are you alright?", the boy asks as he offer Luna a hand to get her back up.

Luna just nod, as she stare at the offer hand. Luna feel like she can trust the boy, she smile and take the offer to get back.

The boy take the hood off showing himself to Luna. He have maroon hair and silver eyes, he also give Luna an innocent smile.

"I'm Zain", he said, "what's yours?", he asks.

Luna look at him for a moment and smile, "Luna" she replied.

"You better be careful", Zain said, "this foreat may be beautiful in the inside, but it's also pretty dangerous".

Luna look at the ground, "I didn't know about that", Luna said.

"Why are you here all by yourself?", Zain asks.

Luna look back at him, "I'm lost", Luna answered, "I need to go back to Tenzella by the way", she said.

"Tenzella huh?", Zain said, "you go straight there and it will lead you to Tenzella", he point his finger to his left.

Luna look at the direction then back at Zain, "thank you", Luna said, smiling. Then she seem hesitate for a moment, "Zain", she shyly called.

Zain look at the girl, "yeah?", he asks.

"Can you teach me how to use a sword?", Luna asks.

Zain look at her confused, "why?", he asks.

"In case some similar happen in the future", Luna said, "and I kind of feel interested to use it for a while now".

Zain just look at her, "It's not going to be easy though", he said.

Luna look at his and smile, "I know", she said.

Zain smile, "meet me here at midnight", he said.

Luna look confused, "why midnight?", she asks.

"If anyone knew about this, then you might never meet me again", Zain said, "and I think your parents would never allow you to learn it either", he added.

Luna think about it and he's right, "meaning we keep our friendship as a secret?", Luna asks and Zain nod.

"It's for the best", he said, "but how are you going to sneak out at night?", he asks.