Chapter 19: Fight For The Future

The day has come,

The day to take back peace.

The alliance make their way to the kingdom early in the morning. The six huntsmen mount their hybrids, leading the people behind them with King Narius mount a horse along with the other royals and few other.

"Do you think he'll notice us?", Jayden ask his friends.

"With this many, I'm sure we are easy to be seen", Luna answer.

They continue on until they're near enough, they stop and the six turn to the ally.

"It's time we depart", Luna inform, "you all know the plan right?", she asks.

Narius look at his daughter and her friends, "don't worry, you all just be careful in there", he said.

The six look at each other and nodded. They along with their hybrids make their way to the secret passage once again.

When they're arrive, they look down at the kingdom and see the ally already fight the hypnotized guards.

The six dismount their hybrids while staring at the fight.

"Go help them", Tyler ordered the hybrids.

The six creatures go down to help the ally while the other six quickly get inside the castle and ready their weapon.

They got inside and quietly tiptoes out of Luna's bedroom.

"Alright we split up", Luna suggest, "Jayden and Oli, you guys search the rooms", she ordered as she look at the two.

Olivia and Jayden quickly do as told. Then the princess turn to the wolf boy and the mage.

"You two check the main hall", she ordered and the two left.

"Where will we be going?", Tyler asks.

Luna look at the him, "we'll search in the throne room", she said, "the biggest room in the castle", she added.

The two make their way to the throne room where they not see anyone in there.

Suddenly Luna fall to her knees...

"Luna!", Tyler exclaimed in panic as he kneel down next to her, "what's wrong?", he asks, demanding answer.

The princess let out a groan, "feel weak all of the sudden", she weakly said, then she look up at the throne and notice something.

A glowing red crystal...

"There it is!", she said as she point at it.

Tyler look at the throne and notice the crystal stick on the throne.

Right before the two could even get up, someone step out from the back of the throne making the two huntsmen look at it.

Their eyes widen when they see Zain, himself holding a sharp sword while coldly stare down at the two.

Outside the kingdom the alliance keep on fighting the guards until the guards stop as they frozen on their spot, forcing the ally stop as well.

"What's going on?", Axel asks, confused yet hoping it's a good sign.

All the guards eyes go back to their normal colours.

"They did it!", one of the huntsman exclaimed as soon as he noticed it making the alliance cheer.

But only one person is not.

"Zain is not out here", the thought come through the King as worry keep on growing. He look at the castle, "Luna".