Chapter 16: Creating An Army

Luna slowly open her eyes, a single tear escape her eye and slip down to her cheek as her breathing shaken. The other people that present there just look at her.

Tyler kneel down beside her and place a hand across her shoulder, "it's ok", he whisper, trying to comfort the princess. Then the other four join them both on the ground.

"What should we do now?", Jayden asks and the other except Luna look at him, "Luna finally got her memory back and what's next?".

Luna finally calm down, "I want to save them", she said and they look at her, "I want to save them all", she repeated.

"How?", Ezra asks, "we've seen how powerful Zain is", he remind, "how are we going to stop him?".

"Ezra's right", Olivia agreed, "he probably controlled all guards by now", she said, worried, "if it's just us then we're outnumbered".

They've got a point, Luna need to think then she got one, "how about we create an army", she suggests, "enough to defeat Zain", she said then think again, "we could ask Axel to recruit the huntsmen and huntresses back at the territory".

They all look at her with hope, "hybrids and Umra at the enchanted forest", Katherine added.

"Arc wolves at the forbidden jungle", Ezra added.

"Maybe wizard and mages at the village could help us", Tyler added.

Then they all turn to the wizard that help them, "sorry to say, but I'm too old to help all of you", the wizard said, "but I'm wishing you a good luck".

The six stood up and look at him, Luna bow down in respect to the wizard, "thank you", she said, "I owe you one".

The wizard smile, "it is my honour to help you, your highness", he said as he too bow down and soon they stand straight.

Luna turn to her friends, "guess we have some work to do", she said. Just when they are about to leave, the wizard stop them.

"Princess", he called and they look at him, "you must be careful", he said, "your power is the only hope we have left to win and if you die then there's no peace will written in this world", he warned.

Luna look at him, "I will", she said.

"Also now that you regain your memory back, I believe that you and your friends could do it", the wizard said.

Luna smile, "thank you", she said and turn to her friends, "come on", she said as she left followed by her friends.

The wizard look at them leaving, "we're counting on you to change the future", he said, smiling.

The six huntsmen quickly make their way back to the village where they meet the head village.

"So you all want us to help you win the battle?", The head village ask.

"Not just you and the villagers, but also some of our friends", Tyler said, "we need as many people to fight in order to win".

The head village smile, "we gladly help you", he said.

The six look at him, "really?", Luna asks.

The head village look at the princess, "of course your highness", he said, "we're doing this not just for Tenzella but also for peaceful life".

Luna smile, "thank you so much", she said.

"Anytime", the head village said, "I will prepare for those whose willing to join you", he said.

"Alright", Luna said and turn to her friends, "Oli, Jayden, you assemble the Arc Wolves", she ordered, "Kath and Ezra will go to the enchanted forest to talk to Umra", she continues, "Tyler and I will recruit the huntsmen and huntresses back at the territory", she added, "understand?".