Chapter 21: I Want To Be More Than A Friend

After the battle, they brought Luna to the healers to check up on her condition and only to inform that Luna's energy and strength are really low than expacted. Only time will tell when she will wake up.

As much as her friends want to stay in Tenzella, they have a lot of work to do. So instead they let Skyler stay with his partner.

Tyler and Axel must lead the huntsmen and huntresses back to the South Territory.

Olivia and Jayden lead the Arc Wolves back to the Forbiden Forest.

And, Katherine and Ezra lead the hybrids back to the Enchanted Forest with the help of Umra.

Once all that settled, they also need to settle down themselves back at their home.

Seeing their hesitation and Love for Luna, the royal family promised to inform them if Luna wakes up.

It's been nearly a month since they all depart and Luna still hasn't show any sign of awakening. Everything is just like the same as Luna keep on sleeping peacefully.

The crown princess is still awake at that time even though it passed midnight already. She sit beside the younger girl's bed while looking down at her. While the white Tiger hybrid lie down right in front of the bed, sleeping soundly.

Sunny just stare at her in silent as she recall what Luna said during the night that she rescued her own family from the prison.

Sunny snap to reality when she heard a weak groan from the bed, she quickly look at Luna and see the girl's eyes flutter open.

The sight already makes Sunny's body relax all of the sudden.

Luna glance to her side, "Sunny?", she weakly whisper.

Sunny smile and place a gentle hand on Luna's cheek, "how are you feeling?", she asks gently.

"Tired", Luna simply answer.

Sunny smile, "just go back to sleep", she said softly and that's what Luna try to do.

After a moment, Sunny lean forward and land a soft kiss on her sister's forehead.

Then lie her head down on the bed and use her arms as pillow. After a moment, the older girl fall asleep.

However about the younger girl in the room, she slowly open one eye to peak. The sight of her older sister asleep make her smile.

Luna raise a hand to place it on top of Sunny's head and gently stroke the hair before completely go back to sleep.

When the five know that Luna was already awake, they quickly go to Tenzella to meet their friend. As they're arrive to her room, they meet the awaken Luna who is busy reading a book on her bed and still wearing her nightgown, and Skyler is nowhere to be seen in the room.

Luna notice her friends, "hey guys", she happily greet them.

The mage and the fallen angel quickly step in for an embrace to the princess.

"Don't you dare to worry us like that", Olivia kindly warn the princess.

Luna look at the two girls and smile as she return the embrace.

"I won't", she promise and the girls parted ways.

The three boys walk up to the girls.

"How are you feeling?", Ezra asks.

"I'm fine", Luna replied, "the only problem is my energy levels", she continue, "the physician said my energy is really low and I need a lot of rest to get back to normal", she explains.