Chapter 18: Moment Together Before The Raid

Two days had passed since the rescue of the royal family, and so far the training and the army themselves are doing just fine.

Sunny give the sorcerers a trick on how to use their magic in Tenzella that's already surrounded by negative magic.

The four members of the royal family stay at a small house that was gladly gifted by the villagers as a place to stay.

It's already bedtime and the young princess quietly make her way out to the rooftop to have some alone time.

Luna couldn't stop thinking about what Zain said back at the castle during the rescue, "I can't kill him", she thought, denying that killing is the best option, "but I can't let Zain win either", she remind the most important part, Luna knew she must win no matter what the cost.

Luna groan in frustration as she place both hands on both sides of her head, "what am I gonna do?", the princess asks herself, "if Zain manage to get my powers, then I'll die and all hope is gone", Luna don't know what to do or think now, "well there is another way for hope to live on", Luna said in her mind, "I can share this power to someone, and that someone must be strong enough to protect it, make wise decision and not let greediness take over".

The princess snap out to reality when a hand is place on her shoulder. Luna flinch and quickly turn to her side to see her sister.

"It's just me silly", Sunny said and sit beside the younger girl.

"What are you doing still up?", Luna asks.

"Just want to get a glass of water", Sunny reply, "then I see you're not in bed so I come to check up on you".

The sisters had an awkward silence for a moment, while looking at the beautiful night sky full of bright stars and light of a full moon.

"Do you think we can do this?", Luna asks breaking the silent.

Sunny got caught off guard by the question and look at her sister, "Luna", she whisper.

"Will this army are enough to fight back?", Luna asks another question.

Sunny hold Luna's hand and hold it tightly, "we will win", she assured and Luna look at her, "you and your friends create a connection in them and that's what makes them work together", she said, "and together, we can do this".

Luna smile, "right", she whisper.

"And you must promise me to stay alive", Sunny added.

Luna look at the crown Princess and smile, "I promise", she said, "when we were kids, I did promise you that I'll be there to stand by you during your coronation", she remind.

Sunny smile, "you better not break that promise", she playfully warned.

"I won't", Luna assure as she rest her head on Sunny's shoulder and let herself drift to sleep.

Sunny glance at the girl, she let a soft tear slip down to her cheek as she smile, "I love you", she whisper.

The next day:

The six friends, royals, Umra, the alpha and Axel are having a discussion about their plan to fight back.

"The main priority is for Luna get the crystal and destroy it once and for all", Umra said, "and once the crystal is broken, the army will be free from the spell and Zain will be powerless", she explains.

"But the question is, where is that crystal lies?", Ezra asks and nobody seems to know.

"It was hidden somewhere inside the castle", Luna suddenly answer, "when we still inside, I can feel it's presence", she said, "but unfortunately, I don't exactly know where it is".