10. no regrets (until morning)

Party AU
George is secretly bi. So is Dream. And both are secretly in love with each other. So when they go to a party at their friends house, George, who has a new girlfriend, leaps at the chance to practice with Dream. [lime] 

CW// underage drinking, alcohol, implied sex

Dream dragged me through the thick sea of sweaty bodies. Loud music was pouring out of speakers all over the house, fighting for dominance over screams, loud talking, yelling, laughing, and moans I chose to ignore. The floor was wet and sticky from alcohol and God knows what else. I didn't want to know. 

Dream stopped beside the fridge and pulled open the freezer. He handed me an ice cold beer, keeping one for himself. 

"We're drinking?" I asked, eyeing the condensation on the side of the can. Dream's tab popped.

"Of course," he answered easily. "It's a party. Sapnap's treat."

Hesitantly, I popped my tab as well. But, unlike Dream, I didn't drink. His beer was gone in minutes.

Within an hour, two drinks had been downed on my end. Dream had three. We were both a bit wobbly on our feet, and my head was a bit foggy, but I was mostly sober. At least I thought I was. I thought I was sober enough that when I recounted the events of the boring evening to Rosa, she wouldn't get mad at me. 

Of course, the "boring" evening I thought I'd encounter was quickly flipped on it's head. 

Rosa: When you get back from your friend's, I have a surprise for you. 😘😏💋

My stumach churned at the thought of what she had planned. I assumed she wanted to finally kiss me. There was a reason I had yet to do so. 

I looked up at Dream, who was dancing to the loud music and talking with Sapnap. Maybe I didn't want to kiss Rosa, but that didn't mean I didn't want to kiss anyone. 

"George!" Sapnap yelled. 

"Hey, Sapnap!" I shouted back, fighting to be heard over the music. 

"How's the party going for you?"

I shrugged. "It's going. Too many people."

"I can agree with you on that one."

Someone I didn't recognize in a colorful hoodie scurried up to Sapnap and started dragging him away. "Enjoy yourself best you can!" he shouted before he was sucked back into the crowd. 

Dream stumbled into me. "Sorry," he giggled. "I'm having fun."

I smiled. "I can tell."

He paused his swaying to the beat to eye me. "What's wrong?" I raised an eyebrow. "You look worried." 

"Anxious," I muttered absentmindedly. 

"Why?" he said, a slight slur to his words.

I sighed heavily. "Rosa" was all I said.

Dream knew all my woes and sorrows when it came to my new girlfriend. We had been dating for almost two weeks, and so far, they were the worst two weeks of my life. It seemed she always wanted to be talking to me, to be touching me. She was clingy, to say the least, and annoying. She had been making advances to kiss me for the past 4 days, all of which I declined. My friends didn't know why I hadn't broken up with her yet. I didn't either. None of us knew why I had even started dating her in the first place.

He grabbed my phone and read her message. When he handed it back to me, he leaned down to face me, putting his face inches from mine. Close enough his breath tickled the tip of my nose.