Unsettled

Asia's POV

I walked home in a faster pace than normal and slammed the door behind me once I got there.

"Hey, Asia. Uh oh, you look mad." Devin said, quickly changing his tone.

"I am mad!" I screamed.

"What happened?" Charlie asked, coming around the corner with Dallas.

"You! You're ruining my life!" I yelled at Dallas. "Leave me alone! Leave my name out of your mouth! I don't know what I did to you, but fuck off!" I screamed.

I shoved him backwards, which didn't seem to faze him, but I hope it got my point across. It had to have been Dallas' fault. Why else would Tony bring it up?"

I sat in my room and laid in bed, hoping to forget this awful night.

I had hoped my natural body clock would stop working and I wouldn't wake up, but I did.

3:00 on the dot. Groaning, I rolled out of bed and walked down the stairs.

I had an idea. I'm already up. It's three in the morning. What better time to do than now?

I went downstairs and noticed the bag of chips on the counter. I had a few as I went through the drawers.

The light turned on and I groaned. I hit my head on the table hoping Dallas would go away. I didn't have to look to know it was him.

"We need to talk." He said.

I stood up straight and threw a chip at his face. "Leave me alone." I said, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, about that. What the hell did I do to you? You got all your friends hating me, you threw a chip at my face, what's your problem?"

"What's my problem? What's my problem! My problem is you! You're ruining my life!" I yelled.

"How?" He yelled back.

"Figure it out. I've got somewhere to be." I said, grabbing an old key out of the drawer.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asked.

"None of your damn business." I snapped.

"No, I think it actually is if you're taking my old house key."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not interested in breaking into your old house. I don't care what key I have as long as I have one!"

I threw the key at him and went back through the drawer. "You're keying someone's car, aren't ya?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "No."

"You hesitated."

"Did not." I said quickly.

"I'll go with ya."

"Why?" I asked in shock.

"Well, someone told me today that I should hate my friends enemies so whoever this guy is I hate him too."

"One, you are not and will never be my friend. Two, Jenna tell you that?"

"Yep. Long story."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye." I said walking out the door.

"Hold on. Come here." He said.

My curiosity took the best of me. We walked upstairs and I followed him into his room. It looked how it did when I moved him. He obviously didn't have a lot of stuff yet.

"Take this." He said, handing me a wooden bat.

I audibly gasped. "What's this for?" I asked.

"And this." He said, handing me a silver switch blade.

"Holy fuck what are we doing?" I asked.

He grabbed another bat and walked out of his room. "Y'know we're beating up his car, not him!" I yelled as I put my coat on and walked out the door.

"Alright. Let's get a few things straight here." He said turning around. "Who's car are we destroying and why?"

"Nobody's. I'm just gonna write my name on it." He glared at me. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. His names Tony. I think I heard his last name is- uhh... Williams? Or Watson?"

"Tony Wilson?" Dallas asked. His expression changed.

At first he looked annoyed. Like his whole night was just to mess with me. But now it was angry.

Pure. Anger.

I was unsettled on how quickly his expression changed. He obviously knew the guy. Tony knew him too, though. He brought him up.

"Yeah... yeah that was it." I said softly.

"What he'd do to you?" He asked still angry.

"Uhh... I dunno. It wasn't that big a deal. Let's just forget it." I mumbled.

"Answer. The. Question."

"He put himself on me. We were watching the movie at the drive in. He implied he wanted to take it a step further, I said no, and he put himself on me."

He paused for a second. "Come on. I know where this guy lives."

"Oh good Lord." I muttered.

"Get on." He said, getting on his motorcycle.

"Are you crazy? Absolutely not." I said. I didn't even realize that was his. I thought it was one of Charlie's new cycles he stole from someone.

"Come on. We've got stuff to get done." He said putting the blade on the back and the bat on the side.

"Do you know the guy?" I asked.

"You could say that." He said. "Now get on."

I hesitantly took put the blade in my pocket and the bat on the side. "Is this safe?" I asked.

"Nope." He said turning it on.

"Do you know how to drive?" I asked, nervously.

"Yep."

"Let me rephrase that... do you have a license?" I asked.

"If I were you, I'd hold on tight."

I opened my mouth to speak, but Dallas started riding off and I let out a scream.

The sign read "Speed Limit: 40."

It was funny how the speedometer read 80.

We pulled into a rich and fancy neighborhood after a short drive. What should have been 10-15 minutes turned into a 5 minute drive real quickly.

It was very unsettling how Dallas was able to get away with all this. How he could double the speed limit without getting his license suspended. Or how he just has switch blades and baseball bats in his bedroom, but not a desk.

"This his car?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. That's definitely his car." I mumbled.

"Alright. You know what to do." He said.

"Actually, I don't." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Get the bat and knock his windows out."