Unmatched

Asia's POV

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Shh! Not everyone is as a deep sleeper as the guys at the house."

"You want me to knock his windows out?" I yelled a bit quieter than the first time.

"If you don't, I will." He said getting closer to me. "Don't let someone treat you like that and get away with it." He whispered.

I gripped the bat tighter in my hands. I looked hesitantly at the car and Dallas backed up. I was moments away from doing it.

"HIT IT!" Dallas yelled.

I gripped the bat tight in my hands and smashed the passenger seats window. Glass shards flew at my face and I quickly turned to the side before it could gouge my eye out.

I turned back and looked at the window. Shards laced the seat. "You ok?" Dallas asked coming up next to me.

"Never better." I mumbled. I wasn't really sure if I believed myself.

I raised the bat up and smashed the front window. "Be careful." Dallas called out with a laugh.

We smashed all the windows out and I had never felt better. Taking my anger out couldn't have been done in a better way.

This was unmatched.

Dallas and I hit his headlights at the same time and I laughed as I looked at the totaled car.

"You got your blade?" Dallas asked.

I grabbed it out of my pocket. "Yep. I'm still not murdering anyone." I said with a slight grin.

"We won't hurt him. But we can hurt his tires."

I grinned. "On it."

I opened the blade up and plunged the knife into the tire. It slowly deflated as I moved onto the next one and Dallas got the other two.

"One more thing." I said grabbing the key out of my pocket.

"Whatcha gonna write?" He asked.

"A simple 'fuck you' with my initials." I said, bending down.

"That's to obvious. AA? Do A and then your middle name." He said.

"My middle name is Annabelle." I mumbled.

"Of course it is." He mumbled.

"Tony doesn't even know my name." I said quickly.

"Won't keep him from finding out." He said.

I thought for a second. "I've got an idea." I mumbled.

I put the key between my knuckles and slowly wrote "FUCK U" on the side of his car. I added a 'ADAW' to the side. I mixed my initials with Dallas'. Asia, Dallas, Adams, Winston.

Dallas looked puzzled for a second, but quickly caught on. "Clever."

"Well, I think our work here is done." I said with a grin.

"Let's get outta here." Dallas said.

I put the blade and key in my pocket and attached the bat to the bottom of the motorcycle. I didn't trust it, but I guess I had to do what I had to do.

I noticed a light turn on in the house. "Dallas..." I whispered.

"What?" He asked,

"It looks like someone's awake." I continued in a whisper.

"Fuck." He mumbled. "Get on." He said.

He threw his legs over his bike and quickly tried to start it. "Dallas, hurry up." I whispered.

"The key isn't working. I can't get it in."

"Give it to me." I said, grabbing it out of his hand.

I pushed the key in the slot and the lights lit up. "Get out of here!" I yelled.

The door flew open as Dallas sped out of the driveway. I watched as the speedometer went quickly up to 80 instead of the speed limit.

Dallas stopped at a stop light and we both laughed as we knew we were out of sight. "How mad do ya think he's gonna be." I asked slowly taking my hands off his waste.

"Pissed." He said, pushing his hair out of his face.

"So..." I started, "How do you and Tony know each other?"

"Old friends." He said with a slight yawn.

"You don't seem to be very good 'friends.'"

"We aren't. That's why I said 'old.'" He mumbled.

"Oh. Well he said something about ya when we were at the drive in." I mumbled.

"Did he? What'd he say?" He asked, getting angrier.

"That you were talking about me." I said with a small grin.

His expression changed. He raised an eyebrow. "How'd he even know it was about you?" He asked.

"Said I fit the description." I said, plainly.

He thought for a second. "All you need to know is that it's nothing bad." He said turning around.

"Huh. So you were talking about me. I didn't believe him."

"Is that why you went ballistic on me when you got home? He said something about me?"

"I was just mad. And he mentioned you. Figured you were trying to set me up for failure or something."

"Funny how you always assume the worst about me."

"Not just you. Everyone. Saves me from getting hurt." I said.

He turned around again. "Are you trying to be the hot mysterious girl at school or something?"

"Hot and mysterious?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. Cause if you are, it's working." He said.

I felt my face get red. I was grateful he turned around 'cause it would have been embarrassing for it to see.

He put his foot on the gas and turned the corner. "Logan's house is to the right."

"Who said we're going back home?" He asked.

Every time I looked at the speedometer I felt my heartbeat quicken. How did he get a license?

Dallas pulled out into the highway and it just kept going up and up.

But oh my God was it amazing.

The loud sounds of the wind clashing with the quietness of New York City at night.

I put my hands in the air and laughed as the air hit my body.

It felt amazing.

Everything about this night was perfect. It was so minimalistic, but it was so unmatched.

For the first time in my entire life, I truly felt like there was more to life than simply living.

And for the first time in my entire life, I truly felt free.