Undecided

Asia's POV

"Go to bed, Dally." I said washing my hands.

"But I'm not tired. I'm going back downstairs."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You aren't going back down there. Got it? Go to bed."

"But..."

"No!" I scolded. "Dallas, go to bed."

"But I saw this really pretty girl down there." He drawled.

I felt my heart sink. I don't know why I let him hurt me again. But he probably won't even remember her tomorrow.

"She has the prettiest eyes." He said pacing his bedroom.

"Does she?" I asked playing along with it, hoping it would keep him upstairs and tire him out.

"Yeah. She's hotter than any girl I've ever seen."

"Is she now?" I asked. I tried not to let the pain in my voice reach through.

"Yeah. And I've got no chance with her. I don't think she likes me at all. I think she hates me."

"Why do ya say that?" I asked drying my hands off. I waited for his response in the bathroom. I didn't wanna see him as he was talking about this girl.

"I dunno. I've known her for a while. She's just not interested in me. And I messed things up with us, anyway. I might feel bad. I dunno. I don't know what to think about her. But if I had her as my girlfriend I'd be the happiest guy on the planet."

I sighed and figured I'd have to face Dallas at some point. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. He stopped talking.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was just talking about you." He muttered.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Not in the bad way. But I was talking to some girl about you. I didn't know you came up here." He said.

I felt my face turn bright red.

"Give me one second." I said softly, so I didn't have a voice crack.

I went back into the bathroom and closed the door. I put my hand over my mouth to stop my smile.

Dallas was talking about me! He likes me! Not some random girl! He just didn't know he was talking to me, because he's wasted as shit!

I took a moment to cool my face down and stop smiling uncontrollably.

It was undecided if Dallas really meant it or if he was just saying it, though.

I went back into his room and sighed. "Alright. Go to bed, now." I said walking towards my stuff.

"I love you." He muttered as he walked next to me.

"Don't say that..." I mumbled.

"But I mean it. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Bold today, aren't ya?" I asked.

"I'm serious. Please."

"We'll talk in the morning." I said.

"But-"

"Ba bye." I said sarcastically.

"Wait... no... can you please stay?" He drawled.

"Dallas, I can't." I said almost walking out the door as I dragged my stuff behind me.

"Why not? I won't do anything! We don't have to do anything..." He muttered.

"I dunno..." I said awkwardly.

"Please?" He asked.

I can't believe I gave into him. I put my stuff down and sighed. I changed into my pajamas as Dallas took his shirt off.

I turned the light off after Dallas had laid down and I fell asleep the second my head touched the pillow.

Dallas' POV

I woke up to it still being dark outside and my head pounding like no tomorrow. I groaned and looked forward. Why was I on the edge of my bed about to fall to the floor?

I started to shift towards the center more and go back to sleep for a few more hours to stop my headache, but I felt something, or someone, behind me.

I froze. Who did I sleep with? But I was still wearing my clothes from last night.

I knew there was only one way to find out, even if I didn't want to.

I turned around slightly. Although I could only see her hair color, it looked just like Asia.

Wait... it was Asia!

What is she doing back?

And why is there writing on my arm?

Asia's POV

I woke up to a slight nudge on my back. "Asia... Asia?"

I groaned . "Hmm?" I asked.

"Asia, what are you doing here?" It was Dallas.

"Huh?" I asked trying to regain consciousness after a long sleep.

"What are you doing here?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Can't this wait another..." I thought for a second, "three hours?" I asked.

"No. What are you doing here?" Dallas asked.

I sighed. "Do you really not remember anything from last night?" I asked, concerningly.

He hesitated to answer. "No..." He paused. "Did I say anything dumb last night?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. "No."

I lied.

"I didn't?" He asked.

"Nope." I muttered.

"So... telling you I love you and asking you to be my girlfriend wasn't dumb?"

"How did you remember that when you can't even remember what happened to your forehead!?" I yelled.

He laughed as I sat up and looked at him with a shocked look. I looked at his arm. I grabbed it and looked at the writing splotches on his arm.

He wrote down everything about last night. Some of it was ineligible though from the drunk writing.

I threw him left arm back down to his side and laid back down.

"Well... thanks for trying to save me from embarrassment." He mumbled.

"Yeah, we should do this again." I muttered.

I noticed him grin out of the corner of my eye. "So, you never answered my question. What are you doing back here?"

I sighed. "The train had to stop in Santa Fe for difficulties and they offered a train ride back to Tulsa or you could wait up to two days in Santa Fe and wait for the next train to Los Angeles. I decided I wanted to come back." I said keeping it vague.

"Really?" He asked in shock.

"No, I stayed in Santa Fe." I said sarcastically. "Obviously I came back." I continued.

"Haha. Very funny. But you're staying for good?"

"I think so." I muttered turning back on my side.

"So-" I cut him off.

"Dallas, whatever you have to say can wait a few more hours while I go back to sleep." I said, with a slight grin.

"Fine. Fine. Go back to bed." He said shifting his position.