Enlarging Potion

Padma put me in a pale green dress with gold accessories as an ode to the hosts. Thank God for her, fashion had never been my strong point. Cho and I headed to the Slytherin common room around 6 pm. It was decorated beautifully in shades of green and yellow, the golden egg lay on the mantle. As soon as we entered Cedric ran towards us, he swept Cho off her feet and disappeared into the crowd with her. I stood awkwardly at the entrance contemplating my next move, the dance floor was packed with sweaty teenagers, there was a big group playing spin the bottle by the floor on the mantle. Then there were the couples making out on every available piece of furniture. I looked around I didn't belong here.

"Natasha! Nice to see you here. Looks like you ditched the Gryffindors today. Fine move. We make sure our guests have a filled glass at all times" Blaise handed me a glass filled with a liquid I did not recognize.

"Hello Blaise, you are the best at throwing parties! I give you that." I took a big gulp of my drink.

That shit was good, within minutes I began to feel light on my feet. "I am pretty sure this is the reason for your great parties," I said holding up my glass which automatically refilled itself. "Care for a dance?" Blaise asked holding out his hand. "Sure" we were headed towards the dance floor when someone caught my hand and yanked me on the floor. It was Luna. "Hey, Luna!" I was so happy to see her here. I wrapped my arms around her. "Play spin the bottle with us." I perched on the floor next to her completely forgetting about Blaise. "Sure!"

I scanned the pool. Not bad I thought to myself, no one in particular that I was interested in but a nice-looking pool of people. I took another big gulp of my drink as the game progressed. Finally, it was my turn. I put in all my force and turned the bottle around. Please land on Adrian I prayed.

"I would like to sit in on this round." Draco Malfoy walked into the circle and sat down beside me. He then put out his hand and halted the spinning bottle with the neck pointing towards himself. "Looks like you have to kiss me now." Nobody dared to object.

I blamed the drink for all the events that took place after this point. I lifted off the floor and straddled myself in Malfoy's lap, bringing my face close to his. His hands immediately moved on to my waist. The smell of his cologne filled my nostrils while I found his grey eyes fixed on my lips. I lightly bit my lips which caused Malfoy to lean in. I lingered around his lips without making any contact. "Please" he whispered, and I couldn't resist any longer as I crashed my lips onto his. His lips felt cold on mine. He slid palms up my and behind my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss. I liked the way his lips moved against mine, he was thirsty for more. I wrapped both my palms around his neck as I felt the kiss intensify. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip requesting permission. I eagerly parted my lips as he slid his tongue into my mouth. The next few minutes got intense as our tongues struggled for dominance. I enjoyed the competition and ran my fingers in his blonde hair. He pulled my body closer to his.

"That's enough!" Pansy shrieked. I reluctantly pulled away panting heavily. "Bloody bitch" Malfoy glared at Pansy. I attempted to leave his lap, "Stay for a minute darling." He whispered as he struggled to breathe. I eyed the bulge in his pant and dropped my head on his shoulder to hide a smirk. What was I doing? I wondered what my mother would say if she ever found out about today. I shudder ran down my spine. "Are you alright baby?" he gently rubbed his palm over my back. "I am not your baby, Malfoy." I felt a smirk form on his lips. "Well not yet." I knew the only reason he treated me well was my blood status.

"Could you get me some water please?" He gently put me back on the floor, got up and disappeared into the crowd. I took another big gulp of my drink stood up and made a mad dash for the door. I struggled to find my way back to the Ravenclaw tower.

"Hey, Georgie found her" Fred yelled at the top of his voice as he caught me roaming aimlessly in the castle. "What have you been up to? Why are you dressed up like that? Why is your gloss smudged? Merlin! You are completely wasted." He eyed me suspiciously. "Just fooling around Freddie, don't worry it wasn't your precious George this time." Fred slapped his palm on his forehead, he looked concerned. George came in running and pulled me into a hug. "Oh my, you look hot! Looks like someone's ready to party!"