Final Task

In June the course load finally reduced. On the day of the final task, I slept through the day in order to stay active during the final task and probably the best student party ever planned. For the first time ever Slytherin and Gryffindor had come together to plan a party, the aim was to give our guests a night they would remember for the rest of their lives. I was excited. It was just before dusk when I woke up in George's bed. The twins were huddled together setting up their betting supplies. George rushed towards me when he saw me leave the bed, he engulfed me in a hug and planed kisses all over my head as I giggled into his chest. We heard a loud bang; Fred had left the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Hey, I purchased a few new attires to wear to the task and the party. I just wanted your opinion on it." I did not trust my fashion sense.

"You look beautiful in anything you wear but sure show me what you got love." George winked.

I grabbed my school bag and rushed into the bathroom. I changed into the lacey red bra and panties Cho insisted I purchase for the party. I knew at once it would be a waste of money, it's not like anybody would see me in them. I admired myself in the bathroom mirror. Damn! The lace sure made me look good. I put on my new pink skirt. My eyes still fixed on my torso in the mirror, I had to show it off! George had seen me wrapped in a towel and we weren't even dating then. This should be considered appropriate. I mustered all my courage took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Where is your shirt?" George did not maintain any eye contact.

"You like the red color? It's new." I asked innocently walking towards him.

"Err yeah, it's fine." He said as his tore his gaze away from me and fumbled with his betting gear.

"The material is soft; do you want to feel it?" I smirked.

"Please love. I won't be able to control myself." George stammered as he stepped away from me.

"Then don't. I am yours, right?" George stopped dead in his tracks, he turned to face me and gulped. In the next moment he sprinted towards me and crashed his lips against mine with such intensity I almost fell backward. It took me a couple of seconds to recover. He lifted me off the floor and I wrapped my legs around his hip. He sat on his work chair with me straddled in his lap. I shifted in his lap grinding against him he bit into my lower lip making me moan. He planted soft kisses on my jawline before pulling way and staring at my body. I felt vulnerable and insecure. What was I thinking! I didn't have abs like him.

"You don't know how many times I have imagined you naked. You are so beautiful." He drew patterns on my stomach with his index finger before rubbing his whole palm over my stomach. His eyes were focused a little higher. I tugged on his tee shirt hinting that I wanted it off and he immediately obliged. I ran my palms all over his torso while riding on his thigh. My heart thumped in my chest as he leaned into me. He placed his lips on the exposed skin on my chest, his hazel gaze focused on me requesting permission. I nodded. He pulled me closer into him and started his assault on my neck causing my back to arch. His head slowly moved lower. He licked along the border of the lacey bra, and I felt his pant tighten. My neck was soaked in his saliva. He buried his face in between my breasts, his hot breaths made me ache. The flimsy piece of clothing now seemed like an unneeded obstruction. My heart skipped a beat as I felt his palms inch towards the hook of my bra.

"Can I please take it off?" He begged. A chill ran down my spine hearing him say those words.

"Get rid of it." I pleaded. His fingers grabbed the hook. A sense of urgency took over him and I let out a small laugh. He smirked back at me as he struggled to unhook my bra. "Bloody hell! I am going to rip it off." He said frustrated. His pant got tighter with each passing second.