Chapter- 1 (How we met)

Early morning of the summer season. Sure it's not one of the things I find amusing. The myth of early bird getting the worm surely backfires to several other teens like me. I'm not the one who suffers alone right? Well, no need to answer that. I'm going to exist like the wind minding my own business.

The only thing that can put a smile on my face is Himnish's Good morning text. Let me check my phone again maybe he's up, well whom I'm kidding this man is an early bird. He wakes up at 5'o clock so why hasn't he texted me yet?

 Uhhhh! These feelings are going to kill me one day! Why do I like him? Well, let's see his profile pic, WOW! Shirtless plus Abs!! ya know I know why. what is up with this guy, why can't he see that if I have stuck around with him for the past three years, surely there is something in my heart na? Is he blind? Or maybe, he wants to play hard to get?

or maybe, he's not interested..? 

Shut up conscious! 

Himnish: 'Good Morning'

Clean bold! Now he texts.

 Me: 'Morning Himu'

 I know he hates it whenever I call him Himu but I find it amusing so. 

Or maybe you just want attention>>>

Who doesn't want attention from their Crush? 

Point..

Himnish: I'm not Himu!

Me: For me, yes you are XD

Himnish: You are never going to stop calling me that na

Me: Not in this lifetime! 

It's fun whenever his message pops up. I still can't believe how we just clicked when we met three years ago at the birthday party.

 Sure it was my cousin's birthday party but I was too busy admiring you. I still remember the time when we both were unable to take our eyes out of each other and how he teased me while I was trying to help mummy in the kitchen. 

He doesn't know but my mother scolded me for being too friendly.

My dramatic super conservative family.

 I thought I won't be able to see him again when he was leaving the next morning. Funny how my sister Vicky(the one whose birthday party was) just couldn't stop appreciating you when I told her how I felt. It's even hilarious how we contacted each other on Instagram. Through Vicky's comment section.

For a big sister, she surely is a damn Matchmaker! 

It's been fun talking to Himnish, however, I wish I can hang out with him too. It's depressing to think whenever I found someone slightly attractive, they have to live far away from me!

 It's one of the cruel jokes my destiny did to me. 

I still remember how randomly two years ago he was standing outside my college gates. I was surely shocked when he decided to drop by. Apart from my ridiculous shocked face, my heart was definitely doing flip flop! 

 My friends were giving me the looks. Even when I told them we were just friends. They kept asking who is he really is and all. But I was so busy overcoming that shock. I didn't paid any attention to them. 

No one knew but I don't like Buttermilk. Still, I drank that with him because it was too hot and he needed to drink something refreshing. Although, after getting back to home, I drank a cold cup of coffee just to get rid of that buttermilk taste! 

Things you do for someone you like.... crazyy stupid affection! 

That day was memorable even if we only met for like half an hour. I couldn't stop talking about you with Angel. My emotional dramatic long distance bestiee. She gave me a heads up about how it'll be tough for me if I decide to become more than friends.

Just like I told you guys, whenever I bond with someone they move far away from me. It's a curse really.

She was right after all. Maybe that's why I started maintaining distance or maybe we both lost our interest. But who cares? Thanks to COVID, Now we are bonding again and that's what matters. 

However I couldn't stop myself from asking, will it be worth it? Or will my destiny continue to play her cruel jokes at me ?

.

.

.

.

Hello, My beautiful readers! Thanks again for giving this novel a go!! I sure you won't be disappointed :D 

Although, don't forget to add it in your library for daily updates! Vote, Comment & share, support your girl out here! ;)