Chapter- ( Harshit's POV)

As soon as I left her house, I felt the pull to back and continue what we started...

Control yourself, Harshit!

I shouldn't feel the things I felt towards her... but she's just a fucking ray of sunshine with a few dark clouds that are showcased only to me!

Her soft and silky skin, the why she dissolved in my touch.

Fuck!

 I pushed my hair back and remembered the first time I met her.. she was so small, so delicate. Until she opened her mouth. Even at that age, she hit me pretty hard, and the way she tackled me while I drank her cold coffee was all over the first time we met again.

I chuckled at the bitter-sweet memories of tiny Aisha and her psycho anger. I was so amused by her thoughts that the phone started ringing.

I picked up after noticing Sam's caller id.

Me: I'm on my way. Just restrain her or something till I'm reaching.

Esha: Restrain your sister! How ridiculous you can be!!

Oh god, I can't handle both the psychos in a such short spam.

I groaned, but she continued, "you left your sister on the ground while you gave a lift to that bitch! How dare you choose her over me bhai! I'm related to you by blood!"

"Then stop boiling it, Esha!" I snapped at her. She thinks she'll magically gonna show up in my life & I'll welcome her with open arms. 

She chooses dad over us, more likely his money. I've survived hell to keep mom and our stable. Only if it wasn't my uncle's family. I don't know where we would have ended...

"Oh please! Keep the dramatics to yourself. I fight for you & this is how you thank me.."

As soon as those words left her mouth, I started laughing. God, she thinks this manipulation is gonna work...

I cut the engine and parked in the driveway of my house. I climbed out of my jeep and made it towards my front door. Sam and Aryan brought Esha back home. Thankfully mom is out of town, otherwise, my house would my turned into a WWE

I unlocked my front door and stepped into the living room. I saw Esha on the couch while Aryan is at the dining table near the kitchen area. Sam is sitting on the table situated in front of the couch.

Probably, trying to snatch his phone.

I closed the front door with a loud thump, and everyone's attention shifted to me. I saw Aryan, who gave me a nod while Sam dramatically gasped, " Thank God! you handle this spoiled brat of yours" he said while pointing his thumb at Esha.

In exchange for the compliment she slapped the back of the head," Don't you dare to address me like that ever again!".

He looked at her in disbelief while getting up from the table. He strolled in front of me, "I would have happily taken Aisha home instead of her."

I raise a brow at his bravery, "Why?"

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to handle this little piece of the devil. While all Aryan did was open the front door!"

I sigh, relieved to know that this is the only reason. Otherwise, I don't think Sam's lean body would have handled my wrath.

"Ya, of course! Everyone will choose that bitch over me!" Esha's voice booms & my fury form to resurface.

"I won't." Aryan's voice broke my glare from Esha. I saw his moment of grabbing his jacket from the back of the chair. He reaches in front of Esha, who is pleased with his response until he spoke again, "But I won't choose you either" he snickers at her shocked expression and exits the house.

Mouth wide open Esha is staring at the wall. While Sam took the opportunity to make his leave," Well, I'm gonna give you two some privacy." he was out of sight.

I place my wallet and phone on the dining table and turn around to face Esha, "You'll be leaving tomorrow." I commanded her, but that little brat started laughing at my face" You are kidding, right?"

"No, You have done nothing but bring chaos into my life!" I snapped at her," You left years ago, then why all the sudden change of heart? You wanted money, you got it! You left us and supported our father even when you knew he was the one who hurt mom!!"

Flashbacks when Dad sent divorce papers to mom after robbing her of money, and jewelry...everything resurfaced. I fought for food on our table. Until Uncle found us and supported us.

Esha's eyes started watering, guilt in them was too much to ignore.

She mumbles a sorry in a broken voice.

I looked at her grey eyes and saw glimpses of my little bee, the one for whom I would have done anything. The one who was the world to me until one morning when I opened her room's door & she was gone...

As soon as I start regretting snapping at her. All the flashbacks hit at once. Her betrayal, her absence, her departure

"You leave tomorrow and never come back," I commanded her in a stern voice & left her sobbing self in the living room.

I get inside my room and close the door with a loud thump.

Why does it still hurt to watch her cry!?

I start pacing back and forth to clear my mind. I'm doing the right thing. She needs to leave before Mom sees her.

I stop in front of the photo frame from my childhood.

My little arms are wrapped around the tiny girl's neck, and both of us are beaming at each other while the whole class is staring at the camera. Aryan was on my right elbowing me to pay attention, But I didn't. My focus was solely on those coffee color eyes.

I remembered how impatient we were to get out and play in my house. Aryan, me, and her. 

We were the three clowns like mom named us.

We looked so happy, like the whole world dissolved around us & it was just two of us. 

Even at that age, I was so certain that I wanted her forever in my life until she disappeared...

My fingers unconsciously run on the frame, "I wish you remembered me, Ash."

.

.

.

Hello, my beautiful Reader!!

SUPRISE!! I knew you all wanted Harshit's POV & like the obedient writer I'm, I fulfilled your wish! Consider me your fairy Writer ;)

Don't forget to Vote, Share and follow your girl!