Chapter- 11(Himnish POV)

*Himnish POV*

I'm sitting on the chair waiting for my flight announcement, but it's hard to focus. Whenever I close my eyes, I see her, Aisha. My brain unknowingly flashbacks those moments when I met her. It's been a week & all I can think about is her. It's annoying to miss someone so much. I want to talk to her, tell her I'm leaving but we haven't talked since our encounter. I'm slightly hurt. She didn't even try to contact me.

I know I have no chance with her. It's not like I'm being dramatic or something, but she's gorgeous! She's someone who will be the best-est thing for you if you treat her right & I want to be that person. I'm selfish but I really want her to stop running away! I don't care about logical facts, so why does she?

Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please...

My thoughts get interrupted after realizing my flight is taking off soon. I quickly grab my bag, sits on my window seat, plug my earphones on, and drift away in my recent memories. The one I have with Aisha.

I still can't forget her priceless expressions when she saw me, it was hilarious! Her wide brown eyes, her long lashes, her jawline with chubby cheeks, her pink lips, her pointed nose...damn, her nose pin

Everything about her is so perfect. How can someone look so beautiful in a messy bun and loose clothes? No wonder. Aisha can pull anything perfectly.

Three years ago, when I met her at that birthday party, I instantly knew, she was the one. She was this perfect chubby girl who looked tired from her journey but still managed to look incredibly cute. Although, now she lost weight. That means she works out! My perfect girl.

I feel my cheeks turning red whenever I recall that day's memories. My surprise was definitely worth it. However, if I could have prepared a little bit about what I'll say to her, it could have been better... As I was occupied by my thoughts, my phone start ringing. Too lazy to pull the phone out of my pocket, I answer through my earphone.

Me- Hello?

Raj- Where have you been?

Raj is my college buddy plus my best bro. He's much more mature than me and sometimes gives the best advice, Just like surprising Aisha. He & Mahi (Raj's girlfriend) have been my best buds. Most of the time I'm third-wheeling with them, but they are the nicest people, so they won't make me feel like a loner.

Me- Just got off the plane. I'm back in Hyderabad.

Raj- Cool. So tell me how did it go?

I know I'm going to tell him sooner or later. So I'm just gonna blurt out everything. I take a deep breath and start explaining everything. How I went to surprise her, how stunned and beautiful she looked, how I got angry after hearing her last wordings & how we haven't talked since then. 'We'll always be friends '

I'm really pissed when she said we'll always be friends. I mean, I came to her hometown all the way from here & she wants to be friends...

Raj- You said what??

Me- I quote, 'I came here to convince you that we can still be... friends. You are..different. I don't want to lose you. So, even if I get you only as friends, I'll happily take it."

Raj- You fucking asshole. You basically friend-zoned her & you are whining about how rude she was. No wonder she said that. If Mani gets to know you said that to Aisha.... dude, you'll be in trouble.

Me- What are you talking about? I never friend-zoned her she friend-zoned me! I want her to see me more than her friend. I fucking went out of my way to prove that!

I had lost it. My cab driver is basically giving me glances for yelling on my phone.

Raj- Asshole, as much as Actions convey your feelings so does your words. You went out of your way to show her your affections but you go there, surprise her & say what,' wanna be my friend?' Of course, she'll be angry. You confused her, Again!

God, he makes sense. I might have ruined my chance. I should have confessed my feelings, but it was nearly impossible. I wasn't able to think clearly when I laid my eyes on her. It's been a week & I'm still not able to think clearly. She's in my fucking mind!

Raj- Bro, just call her and try to get to her before it's too late.

Me- what do you mean by before it's too late?

Raj- Wow, you really are dumb. According to your nonstop talk about her pretty she is. It won't be hard for other motherfuckers to swoop her away.

Me- She's not like other girls. She never lets herself close to anyone.

I didn't know if I was trying to convince Raj or myself... She won't give another mother fucker a chance. She's scared of commitments but that doesn't mean others won't try... God, No!

Raj- Ya, but still. Just talk to her okay...Soon!

Me- OKay! I'll call her after I reach home.

With that, his call gets disconnected. I put my phone aside and step out of the cab. As soon as I reach home. I'm greeted by my brother and sister-in-law. Warm welcome. Definitely missed them!

I excuse myself to get fresh and walk inside my room. My room isn't that big because I don't need it. I place my bag on the table and lie down on my bed.

I take my phone out and dial Aisha's number.

I know Raj is right & I'm definitely not letting anyone near my girl. She can push me away but I'll always come back. I'm not giving up on her.

.

.

.

.

Holla, beautiful readers! The new chapter is finally here!! But before I get carried away, share & vote my work ;)

Also, tell me how much you liked Himnish's pov? I was against it because I wanted to continue with Aisha's only but then it struck me. Boys need attention too!!

Can't leave my boy hanging there. I'll try to mix it up till then.

C'mon, help you girl a bit! Share, follow and vote ;))