Chapter- 44( Idiots always disturbing the moment)

I peeked at Harshit, whose back was turned on me. His head, was low and I could tell, he was running his hand over that dark silky Hair. Only if I could...

Seriously?! When did I become this addicted?! 

Rubbing my face, I stood up only to hear another voice," Guys even if they are making out, you are disturbing them" Mani said in a deadpan voice while my scowl deepened. 

"Wanna bet?" Sam's cheerful voice was heard and I could practically sense him jumping up and down. 

"Sure!" Mani yelled and my anger took a stroll on me. My murderous gaze on the wooden door, the only obstacle was it locked. Fine, if you won't open it, I'll break the fucking door

And I know what'll finally come into use! I opened my closet and threw out all the clothes. Harshit's confused voice boomed from behind," What are you doing?" but I ignored it and kept throwing my clothes here and there until I found it. My baby

My dad bought that for me when I had sneaked into the kitchen at night. He knew I was aichmomania that's why he gifted this beautiful dagger on my 18th birthday. 

With its golden horse-look holder and sharp edges, I instantly fell in love with it

With its golden horse-look holder and sharp edges, I instantly fell in love with it. Dad never sharpened its edges for my safety but little did he know, I had taken out my precious baby on my birthday night to get it sharpened. It became a ritual to take out my dagger on every birthday to get its edge sharpened. I have never used it, I took care of it and cleaned it every day but not, it's time to show what this baby can do. 

My evil grin spread wider while I turned on my heels. Harshit was still dazed but his confused face soon cleared as my dagger came into view. He took a step towards me but I didn't have the patience to deal with him. I marched towards the door, " You guys want to bet-" I sneered and stopped just in front of the door," Let's bet then!" I said in a cheerful voice. There was some shushing and whispers on the other side. 

"Oh shit! She heard us" 

"I don't like how calm her voice is, It's never good" 

"I think.. you both should get away from the door like right now!" 

"What's going on here?" 

"Is my brother still in here?" 

I raised my dagger, its sharp tip shining in my eyes," Let's bet...who I'm gonna kill First" and with that I put my blade across the door with a thump.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"AHHHHAHHHHH"

"OH SHIT!"

" WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK?!!" 

"OH MY GOD! I PROMISED AUNTY I'll KEEP HER IN LINE!!" 

My sharp edge was across the door while the handle was still in my hold, "Aww scared in this only?" I was pulling my dagger out with my murderous grin," What'll happen when I put my baby across your guts and pull all your intestines out---"