Chapter- 38( I forgive you too)

As soon as the Sir dismisses us, I grab my notebook & got out of the class. In no time I'm flying down the stair almost running until I collide with someone. My bag falls, and so does my notebook," I'm so sorry" I bend down to grab my notebook until a grey-coloured boot comes into my vision," are you always this clumsy?" 

That sounds familiar 

I look up only to see those cat eyes, staring at me with a smirk. Her golden hair is in loose curls and she's wearing an oversized white high-neck sweater and a white short skirt with brown checks. Her purse hanging freely on her arm and her red lipstick, more like blood colour. 

Our differences aside, she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen

Too bad she won't e hearing a compliment from me 

I quickly grabs my notebook and bag, and stood up to her height while giving her a tight smile," Whenever I run into abnormal people". She huffs while flipping her hair from her shoulder, in the meantime, I try to move past her until she blocks my way," We need to talk" she demands me.

"Shouldn't have you said that before you slapped me?" I question her while crossing my arms over my chest and raising my brow. She evilly chuckles and shakes her head," Shouldn't you have given me this attitude before pointing a fucking pocket knife at my neck?" 

Okay so she has a solid point here

She raises her brow and matches my actions. I open my mouth to say something until Harshit's distant calling is suitable now. Oh shit 

I look at the stair while hearing the footsteps getting closure & turn towards her frightened state and shakes her arm," Run!" I don't know why she suddenly seemed so scared or why the hell I ran away in the first place. We decided to be friends but he was too... touchy! It makes me nervous

 and hot

We both run towards to left side of the road. Surprisingly she's a great runner in boots while I'm unable to run that fast in shoes! 

"Take a right, there's a park at the end of that road" I yell in front of me in response she nods and turns right. Her golden hair is bouncing while she still manages to run Gracefully. 

I seriously need to start maintaining myself

I follow her lead until the park is visible now. We slow down as soon as the park board is visible. We both stops at the gate, feeling we ran out of breath. 

While holding the gate for support in one hand and holding my forehead in the other. I asked her huffing in between," Ho-- How ca-- how can you run-- so fast?" 

She's leaning on the near tree, trying to relax her pulse. She looks in my direction while sweat forming on her forehead," I was a head cheerleader at my school"