Chapter- 3( Sister's talk)

Did Himnish actually confessed his affection towards Aisha? OMG! this story doesn't keep getting better and better ;) Do Follow Aruuwrites_ for more updates! 

Continue your reading from where you left now ;)

What an actual F***??

Naah, I swear this isn't a dream. Wait for a second, did he say that over a TEXT? Still, he felt the same. It shouldn't matter I'm not a relationship-type person. Having a crush and having a boyfriend is a different things... I can't do this...

[Message Deleted]

Seriously??!! What is up with this guy? One minute he's proposing & the other minuter, he deletes the proposal text. Am I a backup option or something? I refuse to be an option and I'm not getting in any relationship. I've major trust issues & long-distance never works.

I need to type something but first, I need to leave this room! I can't express myself freely with mom and dad sitting next to me. Oh, God! I know my life is kinda boring but you don't need to fill it with Heart attacks!

Me- I saw your message, Himu

Himnish: Oh...

Me- Himu, you are a good friend of mine. But I don't want to ruin this friendship. Relationships are something I don't like. I'm there for you anytime just don't ask for commitment. I'm sorry!

Himnish: Yay, no worries. I get it...

Me- Are you okay??

Is he going to be fine? Whom I'm kidding, I just rejected my crush?! I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me. I need to do something But I can't do anything. That's the reality...

***

Next morning and he's still AWOL. 

"I get it, he wants time and all... but it won't hurt to reply na. I don't think I can blame him that much. I'm the one who hurt him but it's better to get hurt this earlier and leave me rather than being with me and suffering. I'm already in a cage that has weakened my wings. Until, or unless I'm free. I'm not letting others get trapped with me. I hope he understands what I'm doing is for his betterment."

"Aisha Sis, I understand what you are saying but you are ruining your moment here. You can't just walk away when you know what you want!" Vicky Di's words were enough to put herself in a fight with my Lil sister(Anni)

I seriously can't believe I came to my brother's birthday party to enjoy and here I'm locked in a room with my two sisters who are fighting over what's right for me.

 Seriously, Freewill, dude! Am I invisible to them?

Confused I finally said, "You guys know na. In the end, it is my decision and I have already taken the action. There's no going back. It's in the past now. So can we stop discussing it over?" 

Both of them shouted at me, 'NO!'

Furious Vicky finally said, "I already told you how nice he is. He's safe option, Bro. Both of you will make a cute match! Trust me." I have never seen my sister so determined to set me up with someone. The way her eyes shines while trying to change my mind. It sent shivers through my spine. 

 " Sis, I can't let you do that. She's sensitive and if he hurt her I'll break his bones. Do you want me to go to jail?" Anni questioned with a hint of annoyance in her voice. 

It's so hard to control your laugh when 15-year-old my athlete Lil sister is saying something super protective. Shouldn't I be the one saying that? I wonder why everyone has the urge to protect me. I'm a big girl I can handle myself. Well, I should try to prove that often now. So that I'm not being babysat especially by Anni!

After hearing them argue for Half an hour, I finally gave up and yelled at them, 'ENOUGH!! Both of you" Both of them turned their heads in my direction and stared me with wide eyes. 

I took deep breaths and continued," I get it you both want the best for me but I have made the decision. No matter, how perfect he is I'm not getting in a relationship. So, we can conclude this debate and eat some frisking Cake!"

Cake that the first thing that came in my mind however we haven't even had a dinner annnnddd I skipped lunch too! But desert always comes first. 

I think the power in my soft voice finally made them understand how troubling this conversation was for me. 

 Only if I could record my super confident moments and make it viral. Ha! 'The girl who finally spoke!' , 'This is how you transform your soft voice into a high-pitched sound!' If only someone could read my thoughts, they'll know how funny I can be. Although, isn't that the wish of many?

***

We are about to leave & but they both haven't uttered a word to me. Are they angry? Nah... Or... Ugh!!

I walked over to their table where both of them were sitting on the opposite ends. I took a seat in the middle and none of them looked at my direction. Definitely angry

"Sisters, I know you both are trying the angry act on me. Just to be clear, I'm not here to apologize. I said what I meant. Try to understand my feelings behind my hard words" I exclaimed like an idiot. I should be saying sorry not making things worse!

After acknowledging my worried expression, Vicky di finally took a deep breath and uttered the most unexpected words,

"Aisha, I get it you are scared. None of our family members have set any good example of relationships & frankly, we too. But you are different. You know how to make things right . You can place a good example for all of us. It'll be tough but it'll be worth it. Although, if you still think that you can suppress your feeling and move on without talking to him again. I think you took the right decision. 

But in my opinion, Relationships aren't always troublesome. They also have their own light. Give it a chance." she finished with a sad smile on her face while Anni was as stunned as I was. But I couldn't process her last words because I was still stuck on the first part.

Did she just say 'never talk to him again? Why didn't that cross my mind? Can I seriously continue living while he moves further away...

.

.

.

Did Aisha Finally understood the consequences of her decision? 

Will she change her mind or confess her feelings? or will she be able to forget Himnish? 

I'm so curious to tell you guys but what's the point of writing the next chapter then! HA! I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing one! 

Do vote and follow my account for daily updates!