Chapter- 17(Raging Bitch Phase)

Before I reveal what happened next. I would like to say something about myself. See, I'm a peacemaker kinda person. I like keeping myself out of others' drama. I don't get involved. I just don't like fighting. I hate fights. It's so irrelevant. You shouldn't scream or abuse anyone who loves or cares about you. PERIOD

But you see, Harshit doesn't fill any category in those areas.

I have some strict morals & I don't twist them for anyone. I will never bend them for anyone. These are the morals that keep me going and stop me from making any mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. I know that. Thanks for the useless info Sherlocks!

I just.. learn from other's life lessons too. So if I have seen something before and know it won't end pretty. Then I'll probably back off and disappear in thin air. That's just how it is & it should be.

Why would you like to make a mistake when you know it'll cause problems?

Only an insane person will make any missteps like that.

Currently, I'm insane.

I don't do fights....okay you got me! I don't do that anymore!

I know they aren't pretty & fighting in public places...big no-no. Anyone can film you and make you viral & the next thing you'll know your video is getting roasted by Carry Minati

That's the worst kinda insult you can receive. Trust me

I've seen that man's videos. His roasting skills can burn down the whole of Antarctica.

So yea, CURRENTLY!

I forgot about everything I said above. All I could think about was Harshit's mouth shoved with pizza...MY PIZZA and his uncontrollable laugh. My eyes were wide open and could come out of my sockets anytime. While the boys were laughing at me.

Dee and Mani were shocked. If they knew me well. They knew what I gonna do.

My shocked expressions slowly turned me into a raging bitch.

Everything went blurry & I took the cold coffee out of Harshit's hand and threw it on his face.

Their laughing voice was all gone. Pin drop silence & Harshit's expression...well, let's say I won't be seeing his dimples any time soon.

I heard Mani and Dee whispering, "Uh oh" before I exploded.

I pushed Harshit & he fell to the ground. I jumped at him and hit his face with my bag.

I kept hitting him and chanting," You Bitch!! You ate our food...MY FOOODDDD!!!"

He recovered from the shock & took hold of my backpack. Then he snatched my bag from my hands and threw it aside. 

I looked at my bag and lay on the other side of the cafe. I looked at him, his eyes were fixed on me & I didn't know what got into me.

Our little staring contest or our fights. Probably my hate towards him or maybe the fact that he pulled the law straw when he took a bit of my food without my permission.

I slapped him

While sitting on him and while everyone watched me going crazy. I slapped him

My rage unleashed as soon as my hand met his left cheek with force. Now, my hand hurts.

He regained from the shock & before I could react, He threw me to the floor!

I looked at him & he was all standing now while cleaning his shirt.