chapter- 30 (The Touch)

Getting a ride from Harshit might be the biggest mistake of my life, but in my defense, I tried to say no, though his dangerous glare got me.

Who wants to die when he sees this furious?

The silence in the car is killing me, though what else can kill me, the speed of this freaking jeep!!

Thank god I wore a seatbelt before he started to go all Fast and furious on me & thanks to Dad for being parodied and buying the house near my coaching.

Otherwise, I don't know how long I could have bit my tongue from screaming.

I feel I tasted my blood now.

He's going to slaughter us if he keeps driving like a maniac. Should I try to say to slow down a bit, but what if he throws me out of the car ad a truck spills my juice all over the main road...Few more seconds, I can see my building, finally! The car slowed down and made a stop right outside my building.

I didn't even waste any second in unbuckling the seat belt and getting out of the car. I turned on my heels to say thank you, but when I turned driver's seat was empty.

Harshit came from behind and nodded at me to go inside. I quickly started walking inside the building and stood outside the elevator. He was also standing right beside me waiting for the elevator. Is he planning to wait with me?

No idiot, he's going to get into your house and kill you there with less crowd!

My conscious cried & I quickly moved a few steps away from him. He saw all the awkward moonwalks I did and opened his mouth, although the elevator gate unlocked & once again, I thanked god. I went inside & Harshit was with me. I quickly pushed the 3rd-floor button and the elevator gates closed.

Unable to handle this awkward silence and finally spoke up," What are you doing?" I asked him without even giving a glance at him.

"Making sure to reach home safely." he replied in a deadpan while my eyes dilated & quickly turned to him," Are you crazy??" He stood straight and stared at me with a raised brow," What?"

I start laughing nervously," Dude, are you sick or something? I just went all psycho on your sister. I slapped you in public & here you are making sure I reach home safely?" The elevator gates unlocked & I got out of it. Harshit was going to follow me, but I quickly raised my hand in front of him, halting his tracks," Go to your sister Harshit, please. She needs you. I can handle myself."

" Same way you did in front of the whole coaching center?" I looked at him in disbelief & he took this oppornituty to get out of the elevator. He stood in front of me with enough distance between us.

"What the hell is your problem!?!" I shouted at him while turning around to unlock my house.

I kept muttering," You make me go insane all the fucking time! & I have insulted you numerous times, slapped you, and even almost gave a death threat to your sister! Any same person would have walked out on me."

"ya, but I'm not sane when it comes to you," he mumbled something, which I completely ignored.

I opened the lock and continued my rampage," But you want to be a gentleman! Making sure I reach home safely or taking me to the hospital. Why? I want to know why?? why are you here?" I whispered the last part & got inside without even a glance at him. I made my way toward my room.

I could hear his steps following me and shutting the main door. I let a boy into my house and m room. If mom and dad find out, I'm so dead. I opened my room door and went straight to bed. I pulled m sheets and crawled inside.