Chapter 1

Arjun

It is my last Year of exile, Those 12 years were like a lifetime for me. 12 years away from your family were nothing more then hell for me.
But this curse came as a blessing too, I got to meet my two wives Ulupi and Chitrangada. I Really respect and admire them for their ethics and courage, meeting them was in my  destiny.

Ulupi...the Nagkanya, she wished to marry me...she had a spark of determination. Her boldness impressed me, and taught me to be as bold and clear in life, as life is our only chance to create a world as we wish. So I granted her wish and we got married.

Then I met my warrior princess Chitrangada
She was full of life and courage.Her zeal for life was inspiring, the time we spent together taught me many lessons.. that duty towards nation will always come first.

Eventually I had to move forward and leave my wives behind... They had their duty towards their nation and I had towards mine.

My first wife Panchali, or rather our wife Panchali is epitome of sacrifice..without her our life is incomplete.

So here I am The Third Pandav Arjun in the last year of my exile at the gate of the great nation of Dwarka awaiting yet another adventure of life.

Adventure because it is the city built by the great Vasudev Krishna himself... It is said that whatever you truly wish for in life you would definately receive here.

So here I am standing on this holy soil, wishing for my soul to get its peace...for it has yearned for only one person....Subhadra