Chapter 4

Arjun

We started the fight... Suprisingly Duryodhana was using all his might.. I had never seen him fight so brilliantly, even during our gurukull days he had that laid back attitude, but now he was at his best.

Eventhough he was a great competitor he lacked the Vision which I had, he was fighting just to defeat me, which he expressed quite frankly by abusing me. Whereas I was fighting for my life... without her as it is would be incomplete and seeing her marry him would literally kill me. Nothing in the world I ever loved the most than Her.

Our fight continued for an hour.... and now it was time for me to end it...as it had reached my breaking point. I sliced my sword in the air the broke his sword in half, and threw him on the floor.

Applause sounded in the courtroom, flowers were showered, garlands were thrown...and I was relieved! Finally I would be able to call her my wife.

"Congratulation My Brother-in-Law! Welcome to the Family, But be aware My Sister is just like me!" Madhav Teased.

"I would be blessed then" I touched His feet in gratitude.

"Your place is in my Heart Parth" He embraced me.

"Welcome to the family my Son, Come! Lets start the wedding rituals." Maharaj Vasudev said.

----‐-‐--------‐--------------‐--------------------------------------------------

I Changed by clothes, Shaved by Beard and Hair, Wore my royal attire for the wedding Rituals.

The priest started the rituals, and called for my bride to enter the Mandap.

and She arrived.... Looking like the Goddess that she was. Nobody looked that beautifull as she was looking. But I could not make out her face clearly as she was wearing a long Ghunghat that covered her face. My hands were itching to remove her Veil so I could clearly visualize her Devine Beauty.

"Its the Protocol of Dwarka that the Bride would only show her face to her Groom on her wedding Day, So have patience Parth, First Complete the Rituals, and for the rest of your life you can see each other faces." Vasudev whispered in my ear mischievously.

Varmalla Ceremony Started.

She put the Garland around my neck and touched my feet for Blessings.

"Son, Bless our Putri with your Love and promise Her a Happy married life with you, It is the First Vidhi of your marriage." Maharani Rohini explained.

I immediately made her stand, as her place was not in my feet but in my Heart.

"I Dhananjay Arjun, on this holy day take you Subhadra as my Fourth wife and promise you  to always Love,Cherish and protect you all my Life and strive my Best to make our marriage a successfull one"

Next we had Kanyadan in which Maharaj Vasudev handed over her responsibilty to me.

Next we took the 7 Vows around the Holy Fire to Love,Cherish,Respect,protect each other in every walks of our Life.

"Do you Rajkumari Subhadra accept Rajkumar Arjun as your Husband, Please give  your acceptance." The priest asked her.

"I Rajkumari Subhadra Accept Rajkumar Arjun as my Lord Husband, to Love, Cherish and Obey him in every situation of life in richness or poverty or in Sickness or Health.

"Now Kumar Arjun will present her the symbols of this marriage." The priest instructed.

I Filled her hair partition with Sindoor, put  royal Chudamani on her head and made her wear our ancestral Nose Ring as the wedding Gift.

With this our marriage ceremony got completed.

"From this Day to the eternity Rajkumar Arjun and Rajkumari Subhadra are tied to each other with this holy bond of Matrimony. May this bond grow stronger eachday with your evergrowing love and respect for each other." The Priest Announced.