Chapter 17

A: Are you sure you don't want to come? King Drupad must have forgotten to mention your name...you should join us...

S:  No Vijay,  he is rulling form a long time..he knows these things...Besides I am not a part of his Family he wished to see and I completly understand...I don't feel bad about it truly.....Now you should leave and come back to me sooner..go everyone is waiting...

A: Offcourse...How can I stay away from you if my heart is with you...But  take care of yourself..don't worry much!

S: Yes..You too!!

Due to the health issues of the Panchal king Pandavas received a message from him  requesting them to meet him immediately...
So it was decided that Yudishtir, Bheem, Arjun and Sahadev would accompany Draupadi to Panchal...whereas Nakul would  stay behind with Subhadra as she was not well....and also to look after the kingdom in their absence.

N: Don't worry Bhrata I would take care of Subhadra..

A:  I can't stop worrying...You have to look after her..I am leaving her in your care.....see to it!!..

S: I am not a Doll!! I can look after myself..

A: For me you are.....my precious heart!!

N: Bhrata Bheem...Subhu is fine..but Bhrata Arjun requires taken care of!  Never I have seen him this worried!!

At this everyone laughs..But Arjun's emotions were telling him to stay back....like something bad was going to occur...Krishna had also returned a week after Subhadra's Birthday Telling him Cryptically to control his anger and have belief that all would be well....which was out of context...

--‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later...

Sevak:  Yuvrani ! Yuvrani...Come outside...
A huge army is reaching our borders!!!!

Subhadra: What!!! Come lets see...!!!

Subhdra goes out and meets Nakul who seems worried!!

S: Bhrata whose army is this??

N: Maharaj Jayadrath ! That man Dushala's Husband !!! How dare he thinks to attack us!! Somehow he got to know the absence of the Bhrata so he is thinking to capture Indraprastha !

S: We should get ready to fight....The army is approaching rapidly.

N: You stay back sister .... I have already issued orders to get ready for war...I have everything undercontrol!

S: I would too join you Bhrata, as a wife of senapati in his absence its my duty to defend my Kingdom....You can't stop me Bhratashree...

N: As a Prince No....but as a Brother its my duty to protect my sister at all costs...pls subhu stay back...

S: When there is a Question of Duty....Forgive your sister for not accepting your request....But don't forget bhrata I am the sister of Vasudev Krishna....and Mahamahim Balram they have trained me...I would not be your weakness but your strength Bhrata...I promise...together we would defend our Kingdom..Our family.

N: I know Sister you are nothing but my strength!!!! Lets defeat Them!!! Har Har Mahadev!

S: Har Har Mahadev!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Days prior

Duryodhana: Bhrata Jayadrath, Now is the correct time for you to attack Indrapratha, Arjun Bheem and yudishthir have left for panchal..only Nakul has stayed back...if you attack now you would have Indraprastha....