Chapter 9

Subhadra

Majestic and Captivating were the first words that came to my mind when I arrived here in the Royal Palace of Indraprastha.

3 Months have passed ....but I have yet to see the entire palace... Everything about this place was Grand.

Being New here... I used to get lost quite often in the corridors of this Gaint Structure,
But that generated a curiosity in me to know this place quickly and make it home....My Home.

Indeed that would take time....as I still missed my Brothers, My Parents, My Dwarka immensely.

My new Family here welcomed me with their open arms. My Pandava Brothers were always close to my Heart, but now our bond seemed much Stronger...Bua is like my Mother herself...showering me with her unconditional Love.......but with Maharani Draupadi it is a different story.....although she accepted me... but I could clearly see  self-doubt in her eyes for me, She was seeing me as her rival... not as her family...that was a saddest thing for me.

Although she treated me Politely but I felt Hesitency in our relationship...Therefore I did my level best to not to bring any further hurrdles in her life or create awarkward situations in our Family dynamics concerning with Arjun, I promised myself to give them space as it was her year with Arjun, hence I generally maintained my distance in their presence.

And What to talk about Arjun....My Husband! He slowly but surely is making his way to my Heart....He is courting me with great affection...

Over the course of these few months... we have developed a very good friendship..we share everything with each other...On the first day of our marriage I had asked him to be my Friend first, then my husband...He kept his word....He never forced me to begin our relationship as his wife.

Earlier I just knew him as Arjun...One of the best Archer in the world...My Friend from Hastinapur...But now I had began to think him as my Husband.
Have I have started Loving him? Will I ever Love him ????? I Don't Know!
But I Know that his Love for me would be enough for this Lifetime....

His those Hazel eyes speaks Volumes of his Love for me, His every action denotes his unconditional care for me and his never-ending patience, his Resolve to wait for me till eternity, Tells me of his genuine Love towards me.

Rajkumar Arjun What have you done to me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun

They say Time would feel nothing when your lover is by your side...  and I agree to it.

Subhadra and my relationship was now on a betterside. It is Gradually developing stronger. Since I had declared my feelings to her... she too started reciprocating her emotions... not in her words but in her actions she gave me hope... that one day, she would Love me as I Love her.

After a long day at court...I went to my chamber to freshen up, before retiring for the night with Draupadi....but going inside I expected Subhadra to be present reading her books...as She always did before sleeping but today what I got was an empty room... where is she ?

"Yuvrani here! Here I am towards your right"

I heard the Laughter from the side Gardern and I followed the voice...

"Rani here!.... here to your left... come catch us!"

Subhadra and her maids were Playing the game of blindfold.. and Subhadra was failing to catch them... I laughed and maids noticed my presence....They were about to greet me ...but I Hinted them to keep Quite and asked them to leave us alone.. They understood and left us.

"Hey! Where are you... why are you so Quite?? Make some noise.." She giggled and went in another direction searching her sakhis...

I followed her... and tapped her on her shoulder... she stopped and recognised my touch...
"So now the great Gandivdhari Arjun wants to play this silly game with me......" She teased as she knew I had built this tough exterior for others, even my brothers were unaware of my newly developed playfull side...

"Come Darling catch me.... if you can!" I laughed... and thus we started our game and drifted closer to the pond which was adjuvent to the garden.

I can't remember when I had laughed so much....Her Innocence, Her laughter her Beauty, her Mind... everything enraptured me to her.

"Vijay enough! I am tired now...Where are you..." she called .....and came closer listening my laughter...

"Come here darling ! " I Whispered in her ear.. and she turned with a force and took a hold of my bicep... her sudden turn pushed us both in the pond.. she hastily removed her blindfold and sought my hand for support.

I easily took her in my arms and brought us out of the water...

Time stood still....I went closer to her, touched her glistening cheeks... her wet hair... I could clearly hear her heartbeat... never was I ever this close to her.... I looked in her eyes... those soulfull eyes....and those rosy Lips....I softly kissed her....I was unable to control my emotions any longer..

The temptress has cought me today... everyday of these 3 months I had fought this war.... but today I have lost..... I gave in for my desire.... as I no longer can restrain myself from her........ I can't stay away from her now.

xxxxxxx