Chapter 12

Arjun

"Say that again ! "  I whispered....How I prayed to every Deity over all these years to hear these three words...

"I Love you Arjun...I Love you" She whispered and wiped my tears...which unknowingly flowed from my eyes.

Without saying anything I hugged her. Time became irrelevent, today our hearts were united..If I had the power to stop the time I would have froze this moment....

"You don't know what you have given me today...your words, your Love and you yourself....It means the world to me...I have loved you before, I love you today and will love you till the end of the time..I love you Subhadra..." I was overwhelmed with emotions...

I carried her bridal style and gently laid her on bed...I slowly started removing her jewels, I kissed her milky skin, her plump lips, those rosy cheeks...which now were of beautiful shade of pink..I carresed them lovingly...I removed her Veil and freed her long locks from her bun.....I kissed and nuzzled her neck...I nipped her ear and asked huskily "are you ready to be mine Subhadra? We can stop now...but after this I can't" I warned her.

"Make me yours..Make me your wife" she blushingly replied and kissed me...

I removed my angavastra and kissed her with raw passion and devotion.....I kissed each and every part of her body....memorizing her every curve...her moans filled the room...which were music to my ears..I teased, nipped and marked her milky skin.....My Godess has blessed me with her love...

"Arjun please...please take me..take me" She whispered in throws of passion.

I was unable to refuse her call...her milky skin flushed with pleasure was calling me..calling me devour her, claim me...She had surrendered to me.....and I gladly accepted her...I removed my dhoti and entered her...she cried in pain and I kissed her cries away...slowly her pain turned into pleasure as we joined as one...our souls knotted together and our hearts beat as one....her moans turned louder and my grunts turned ferocious.....I bite her neck and she came with loud cry and I soon joined her.... and Finally we beacame one...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep evades you...When your Dreams turns into reality..

Yesterday I found truth in those words....Finally after all these years my prayers have been answered...Subhadra accepted me and reciprocated my love......seeing her sleeping peacefully in my arms was a reassurance that yesterday was not a dream...I loving caressed her hair and she snuggled closer in my arms...there were still two hours till sunrise...So I borrowed my face in her neck and inhaled her intoxicating lotus fragnance, allowing my eyes to drift close....Finally I was whole and in the embrace of my other half... at peace with life....With my love by my side.

----------------------------------------------------‐-----------------------

Subhadra

Sunlight passed through the window and those rays fell on my eyes waking me up...
I woke up in the embrace of my husband....those strong warrior arms were holding me gently on his chest.... the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest were telling me stay still....I took a moment to admire him.  He was a handsome man indeed...I gently traced my finger on his strong jaw, his eye lids, his lips...everything about him was special to me..and he was mine...as I was his..
I smiled......

"What are you thinking so hard Darling...? " He asked suddenly making me jump.. I shrieked and tried to free myself ...but he trapped me with his body weight....He pushed me on the bed and hovered above me...

"Leave me now....let me go..my dasis would come any moment now....."I tried to wiggle out of his grasp... but he was having nothing of it.

" I have instructed them to leave us alone.....Today I would be taking care of my wife's needs.... But before that give your husband his Morning kiss.." He ordered Haughtily.

I laughed at his childishness but brought my lips to his..

Then He carried me to the bathing chamber and bathed me gently...Lovingly I too bathed him...there was no need of words... as our emotions flowed freely and again we became one..

After that Arjun dreesed me in Red saree and Veil... adorned me jewels and I helped him in his White Angavastra.. together we did our veneration, I offered him aarti and he filled my maang with vermellion..I touched his feet took his blessings as we got ready to start our day......the first day in our new life...as Husband and wife..

xxxxxxx