🦋-"strange strangers"

Becoming:Chapter1
Busisiwe

Its cold day and i am using the taxi to go to work ,Kgotatso my roomate didn't sleep home last night and i usually catch a lift with her and her new boyfriend , the 17th one this month , its so noisy here , you would swear this is my first time at the  taxi rank, people are rushing , some to work , some to school , some probably to their real girlfriends and some to their sides mhhhh men! .
" Hallo , is this taxi by any chance stopping by Lekker coffee shop"
I ask a young gentlemen in his school uniform , he nods his head and i climb at the back seat lord knows my math skills don't allow me to sit on the front seat , after a while which felt like a decade of waiting for the taxi to get full , the driver arrives and drives.
●●●
This has been the longest taxi drive of my life , if i had known i would be the last to go off i would've honestly called Bolt or something , now only the taxi driver and i are left , i would ask him to drop me off but you can never know with this taxi drivers , they would shot you for telling them your change is short.
_
Finally i have arrived at work 'Lekker Coffee shop' , i started working here from when i arrived here from KZN , eNongoma  i knew when i moved here that i needed a job to buy myself things that i knew my gogos couldn't afford , ah my gogos the queen of my heart , my gogos raised me after my parents died in a car accident , my parents left when i was one year old to come to Johannesburg to find work but unfortunately they had a car accident .Anyway back to the present , as i was reaching out to the door handle to open the taxi door , the taxi driver opened it for me , i jumped off and uttered a simple "thank you".
"You look beautiful with you hair up"-taxi driver , weird , my hair was at the lenth of my shoulders and i always would let it down so it would some how look like a weave but today i decided to fasten a pony tail , i ignored him and walk away to the direction of my work place.