🦋-"careless mistake"

Chapter 52

I can't believe his laying right next to me on our bed.
Even though i was acting strong i was beginning to question whether my husband would ever wake up.
I didn't even make the mistake of falling asleep, i watched him sleep through the night, fearing he was going away again.
I kiss him on the forehead and cheek repeatedly until he awakens.
"Aibo umuntu akasakwazi uklala manje"(Can't a person get some sleep)
"Ha.aa i missed you"
He blushes but tries to hide it.
" I missed you too and lihle"
I smile admiring him .
I love my husband more than anything and i would rather die than lose him.
"I will call Kgotatso and tell her to bring her over , i miss her too"
He smiles and stares into my eyes.
"What did you do"he says while smiling and keeping the eye contact.
"What do you mean"
"Your eyes are full of guilt , wenzeni MaZungu"
I look away scared of what else he will see in my eyes .
"Nothing..i jus.. i just miss Khanye , i feel like a bad mom you know , i feel like i neglected her"
He pulls me on him and i place my head on his chest.
"You're not a bad mom for wanting to keep your baby away from a very gloomy environment ,Khanye was going to feel that her mom is not okay and it was going to affect her , you did good mama"
I smile enjoying the warms of his chest.
"I'm happy to have you back Manzini" i say honestly.
"Im happy to be back Mama"
●●●
As much as i wish i could cuddle my husband forever .Someone out there wanted to kill my husband and we have to find them before they try again.
"yaz friend im so happy to see that beautiful smile of yours back on your face ai phela you were starting to look really ugly without Stembiso around" Kgotatso says making us both burst into laughter.
"Baby I've got to go out with Saint to sort out some business i promise to come back early"
"Haibo Stembiso , isnt it too early for you to be galavanting the streets you just come back i don't want to lose you again"
"Kahle mama I'll be safe plus Saint will take care if me right , angithi boy(right boy)"
Saints fakes a smile and nods his head.
He kisses my cheek and leaves.
"Awusho ke girl whats with the tension between you and the coloured boy"
"Haibo i don't know what you're talking about , Are you hungry"
"Nope don't do that , you know you can do that to everyone else except me khuluma"
I breath out loud.
I can never hide anything from this girl.
"It was a mistake , we were drunk" i say lokking away from her avoiding to see her reaction.
"Busisiwe sleeping with someone is not a mistake , you know better"
" i was drunk"
"So you sleep with him, his you're husbands friend"
She's honestly hypocrite right now.
"Kgotatso you have done worse so please"
"Heh hai girl , lets hope that coloured boy did not catch feeling cause if he did it is over for you my love" she says and slurps juice like it is tea.

Do you think Saint has feeling for Busisiwe his bosses wife?