🦋-"without taking risks , you accomplish nothing in life"

Chapter 13:Becoming
"So i got you things to freshen up and this dress and underwear" Stembiso says handing me the plastic bag with all the things he claimed to have bought.
"I didn't know what to choose so i asked a women there and she helped me , she also told me to get pads incase" i chuckle , how sweet well fortunately i have already went on my period but this is sweet of him , you can tell by the products chosen that he didn't choose this .
"Uhmm ..Stembiso someone saw me" i say shyly so.
"Someone saw you" he asks looking confused  with his eyebrows brought together.
"Uhmm i heard voices and i thought it was you but then i went out and realised its not you but..."
"Relax mama , breath , its my brother"
"Your brother?"
" yeah  uKhaya, i don't know what he was even doing here Uyaphapha nje loyo " i utter a soft , ohh and take the plastic bag and head to the shower leaving him there with a smile on his face.
●●●●
I open the door and Kgotatso is making tea while on the phone .
"ey girl i will call you later neh , she says when he sees me"
"Yah wena where you from" i release a sigh and say i was with Stembiso, i can't deny this one she saw us last night .
"Whuuuuuuuu" she says shaking her head making me feel like i did something wrong . I mean she's the one that told me to stop with my fear of change and now that i did exactly that , she's judging me yoh.I do the shame to my room and get ready to go to Mr and Mrs Robertsons place
●●●●
So i decided to go to Mr and Mrs Robertsons house to tell them the good news , honestly i am very excited about me getting a new job and leaving the coffee shop.
"Aw Busi my kind , what a suprise it is"-Mrs Rob
"I wonder what we bathed in today to get a visit from you my kind"-Mr Rob
I giggle and sigh loudly telling them my reason of visiting .
"Oh my child finally , you do not know how happy we are that you finally following your dreams and taking out offer" Mrs Rob says standing up to give me a long , tight , comforting hug .I really thank god for these two without them i probably wouldn't have met Kgotatso and probably would be still in the streets  .
They brief me in with what needs to happen next and tell me that the company will contact me for futher details.