🦋-"a normal day"

Chapter 45:Becoming

I wake up alone in bed , last night was wild huh.He deserved it shame ever since I've been with him, i felt like second best ,like he was still inlove with Zandile and finally yesturday he answered the questions i have been asking since the start of our relationship.
I wake up and do my morning routine.
When i get out of the bedroom i hear a female laughing.
I get to the kitchen and i find my husband sitting on one of the kitchen chairs and Nomzamo walking around my kitchen making food.
Stembiso looks my way and smiles making his way to me.
"Sawubona mama(goodmorning mama)"
I smile and hug him.
"Sawubona Nomzamo(Goodmorning Nomzamo)"
She nods her head and goes back to making food .
"Nomzamo is making food come si...."
His phone rings and he answers.

"Sho"-
"Okay fede ngiyeza"

He ends the call.
"Uhmm , theres someone i need to see by the gate ,ngiyabuya(im coming back)"
He leaves the kitchen and there is immediately silence.
"Awusho when are you ever going to leave my brother alone"
The evil sister says ,not looking my way but busy cooking with my pots in my house.
"and why would i do that"
She faces me .
"yaz neh , you might've fooled everyone but me girl never i can see a goldigger when i see one and i am looking at one as we speak"
I laugh.
"Sisi you seem to forget that i actually have a job that pays very well thank you."
She laughs too.
"Bullshit , wena uyisfebe sonondindwa esifuna imali yasekhaya and soon i will proof that to everyo....."
She gets cut off by a gun shot outside.
We both jump in fear and look at each other.
"Stembiso"-Nomzamo
"My baby"-Busi