🦋-"Taking charge"

Chapter 50:Becoming
I get inside the building with Saints words in my head "don't show any fear- don't show any fear".
6 men are holding glasses of what looks like whiskey having conversation in a language i can't hear.
I take a deep breath.
"Gentleman"
I say walking towards them .
"Who are you , where is Zungu" one of the old russian men says with the russian accent.
"Mr Zungu couldn't make it so im filling in for him"
He laughs.
Uhlekan loh(what is he laughing at)
"There is no way we going to be discussing men business with a women"
"Well Unfortunately for you that is what is exactly going to happen"
I walk to the table they were sitted on and sit down.
Ngithuke ukufa(im so scared) but like saint said 'Don't show any fear'
"So gentleman are we going to start"

I can't believe im doing this.
●●●
"So as you can see from the papers handed to you ,the business has been going slow and if we want to successfully smuggle 10 000 guns out  we need much more resources than we had before, im talking policeman , a connection from the border, security guards, anything "                                          
"Well i do know someone from the police that may be able to help us" one of the old Russian man says.                                       "Great then give me their contact details and I'll do the work, unfortunately gentlemen i have to leave , I'll see you in the next meeting"  i take my bag and walk out confidently so .