🦋-"The last chapter to a better beginning "

Chapter 16:Becoming Busisiwe Zungu

"uhmm girl , are you done with the files for Mrs Radebe"-Khaya
"Almost i just need to recheck if the numbers balance"
"Well hurry before she walks in here breathing fire demanding to see her monies , as if she is a millionaire of some sort"
I laugh , Khaya is really such a character you can't help but in love with him.We have became close friends and boy does that guy have gossip ,he knows everything about everyone i tell you.
●●●
I hear commotion outside and decide to check what is going on , only to regrett it and feel like i could hide behind a rock or something.
"Yah nangu , yewena Sfebe ubusy nendoda yam (here she is , you are busy with my man)"
Stembiso's wife is busy causing havoc here screaming and trying to come closer to me , Security comes and takes her away with her yelling "ngizokthola satan (i will find you satan)" i am so embarrassed now the whole office must know i slept with a married man. I go to my office , shut the door and immediately start crying i can't believe this , i just started this job but already i have given the girls around this office a topic to last them a whole week , my office door opens .
"Girl "
I look up and find Khaya looking at me , his feeling pity for me its all in his eyes.
"Don't feel pity for me ,i deserve this"
"No you don't"
He sighs and comes around the table to give me a hug.
"Look girl ,my brother is the a-hole here he deserves to be crying right now not you"
Yah but his not ,im the one crying , his brother is probably eating skopo at the rank listening to maskandi music.
"You know he didn't even call me to apologize or explain anything "
"His an idiot, i would call him right now and swear at him but his driving to KZN as we speak"
Huh , Stembiso is leaving.
"His leaving"
I ask feeling even more shitty , so he gets to fuck up and leave like nothing ever happened like he never broke my heart.
●●●
Continuing to work was a challenge, cause those office thots would be stealing glares at me and talking and laughing behind my back the whole day ,but i know that them talking about me isn't really going to change anything in my life right now.
I  have just arrived home and all i need is a hot , steamy ,bubble bath and sleep , as i try opening the door , there is a note not the floor with a red rose beside it .
I pick them up and open the door throwing myself on the sofa.opening  the note

'I wasn't looking for you and you sure as hell weren't looking for me.But we stumbled upon each other.Convesation that began with tiptoeing, began to run .As beautiful as you are MaKhumalo its your mind and spirit i desired and will always desire.
I heard about today
Ngiyaxolisa '