🦋-"The reminder"

Chapter 43:Becoming

I love him , thats for sure .But as much i acted like i don't care what he did hurt me , he was supposed to be by my side , to enjoy my pregnancy with me but he didn't, he was still crying about the death of his ex .
He spent the whole day with us ,more like with his daughter .I swear when he is with his daughter he doesnt see me.
I am making him food cause even though we haven't been together, he is still my husband and who is going to feed him if i don't.
After making the sandwich i take it to him.
He looks up at me and smile.
"Ngiyabonga mama(thank you)"
I smile back and sit beside him taking the baby from his arms so he can eat.
He takes a bite of the sandwich and moans with his eyes closed.
"I have forgotten how good your food taste"
I smile.
"Haibo Zungu , its just bread"
"Im not talking about that"
He says running his eyes all over my body.
I clear my throat and look at the baby.
"MaZungu i wanted us to go get ice-cream today if thats okay with you"
"Who am i going to leave the baby with Zungu"
"Nomzamo is around she can take care of Khanye"
I nodd my head and look away.As much as i don't like Nomzamo , this is her niece and i can't keep Khanye away from her can i now.
●●●●
After droping Khanye at Nomzamo's place we went straight to the ice-cream place.I enjoyed it , us being alone with no baby , no Zandile.Just us , making more memories.
He stops the car at an unfamilar building.
"Zungu where are we"
He looks at me and ignores me.
Haibo where is this guy taking me.
He speaks to the security guy and gets in the build.
The Graveyard? , why the hell would he take me to the graveyard.
"Stembiso sizoyenzan lah(what are we doing here )"
He ignores me again.
What if he wants to kill me , what if his going to kill me and bury me. I have seen this in the movies.
He stops the car and gets out and opens my door.
"Lets go" he says and immediately the tear works comes.
I have a child , with him .He would never do that to Khanye right? , right?
I get out of the car walking behind him.Looking around if i can spot someone to help me.
He stops near a grave and i stand beside him.

"ZANDILE RADEBE ZUNGU

1996-2022"

NB: As y'all may have noticed i have not been writing as much as i did, school has been coming heavy on me , im so sorry.I promise i will try write as much as i can, thank you all for the support thus far.