🦋-"the past will always haunt you"

Chapter 15:Becoming

"Miss Khumalo , come this way please"
I stand up and follow the receptionist, its been 2 weeks since i found my boyfriend of 2 months is actually married , i haven't seen or talked to any of the Zungus and i hope it stays that way. After crying myself to sleep and basically starving myself for a week i woke up one day and just stopped the madness.So what Stembiso is married , its not like his not the only guy around .
Today im starting my first day at my new job and im so excited, the receptionist leads me into some office .
"Ahh Busi come in "
A beautiful woman says , opposite her sits a man .
"Im Luthando Nzimande , the owner of Luthando Nzimande and co charted Accounts and this is one of my greatest  employee , Khayalethu Zungu"
Yep , ever heard of the saying "Nothing stays in the past" well me too but i am currently feeling like nothing ever stays in the past .
●●●
After introducing myself to the boss lady and reintroducing myself to my now colleague and the brother of my ex boyfriend , i was finally in my office , yes you heard right office and the view is so beautiful, just as i was admiring my new office , the door to my office opened.
"Sorry for not knocking , uhmm do you have a minute"-Khaya
I pointed at the chair opposite mine and sat down.
"Uhmm Busi look , i know things between you and my brother happened and now we working together , but look i just want to make sure ukuthi  we cool"
"Yes we are ,i mean its not your fault that your brother is a cheater"
I say truthfully
"Okay then , colleague let me leave you then"
He says and leaves .