🦋-"There are risks and cost to action"

Chapter 12:Becoming

"Make yourself at home" -Stembiso.
We have arrived at his place and it's actually beautiful ,it is not a mansion or anything like that but it looks beautiful especially on the inside , it looks like a women decorated this house. Let me not lie ,this  house looks too good for a taxi driver .
"So do you want some coffee , tea , water , juice , mil..."
I giggle and say juice making him smile wide.
"Okay then let me go get you some juice , you can watch tv so long"
●●●
He has been gone for a long time now ,and im starting to get bored plus it doesn't help that i left my phone at home.I go to the kitchen to check on him and find him on the phone ,whoever it is he is talking to must have pissed him off cause he doesn't look too happy.
He turns and looks me ,smiles and tells the person that they will talk later.
"How long have you been standing there"
"Not long , was wondering where my juice is"
He comes close to me and holds my waist looking directly at my eyes.
"You so damn pretty , you know that"
I smile shyly and look away.
He holds my face with both his hands and kisses me so softly, theres something about this kiss that feels so .... different , its like his communicating with me through the kiss.
He stops and picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter by the sink and kisses me again deeply , heavy breathing and i feel my privates aching to be touched.He picks me up and looks straight in my eyes while walking , he opens the door and gently puts me on the bird and kisses me again .
He unwraps the rope of the grown i was wearing  and takes it off me while kissing me.He puts his hands inside my pyjama top and rub my boobies slow and soft making my breathing worsen .
"Stembiso" i say stoping him.
He looks me in the eyes ,his eyes are now so small , like his high or something.
"I want you to be my first" i say surprising both him and myself , am i really ready for this or am i just in the heat of the moment.
"You sure" he says sounding a bit nervous.
I nod my head and kiss him just to make him see how sure i am , even if i don't think i am really sure.
●●●
I wake up and guess who is not in bed with me , yep Stembiso. I take a few minutes staring at the wall thinking about what happened earlier, i lost my virginity to a guy that i have known for like a month now , am i stupid? , am i just living life? Well i also don't know answers to that question.
I hear noise , a male figure laughing . I wear my gown and get out of the bedroom following the voice .
A male figure , a handsome one at that is sitting on the counter with a phone by his ear .He widen his eyes when he sees me and tells the person he will call them later something came up.
"Uhmm.. sorry i thought it was Stembiso" i say and immediately run to the bedroom.He probably thinks im a hoe that has no respect at that.