4. Masters Orders!

Narrator View

The four pillars and y/n approached the master and awaited his next words.

"Y/N, I would like you to remain at the butterfly mansion and receive treatment for your memory loss," the masters voice was gentle.

Y/N spoke hesitantly "y-yes sir.."

"Giyuu, I would like you to train y/n to master total concentration constant," the masters words had a sense of authority when he spoke.

"Yes sir." Giyuu's face did not change, he remained emotionless.

"Kyojuro and Mitsuri, as part of y/n's treatment, I would like you both to remind her of your past together, as well as help her develop her ice breathing technique."

Her voice was soft, "yes master."

His aura made his words feel powerful, "As you command, sir."

"Good luck children, you are dismissed."

Y/N looked to Shinobu for guidance as to what she will be doing next.

"Tomioka~ would you take y/n and start her training? I have other urgent matters to attend to today."

Giyuu stared at Shinobu emotionless and barely moved. Shinobu's smile slowly became more hostile towards the water pillar.

"I would greatly appreciate your cooperation Tomioka..."

Shinobu smiled passively at Giyuu, awaiting a response. The water pillars face changed slightly, he looked annoyed. Y/N looked at Shinobu and then Giyuu, she feared that she was becoming a burden to the black haired man.

Mitsuri spoke loudly, "Can I join Y/N for lunch at the butterfly mansion?"

Shinobu looked surprised for a moment before turning to the love pillar and smiling with closed eyes.

"Of course, but Rengoku should come too."

Mitsuri smiled widely and looked to Kyojuro expectantly. The flame pillar thought for a moment before nodding his head. Y/N looked at Shinobu confused, wondering why she asked Rengoku to join as well.

Giyuu turned and started to walk away from the group, but Mitsuri called after him.

"Why don't you join us Tomioka? You can learn more about y/n with us~"

"No thanks," was all he said before he continued on.

The group watched as Giyuu walked away, but no one spoke another word to him.

"Now," Shinobu clapped once, "I'll be back later, I have patients to treat. Enjoy lunch everyone~"

Shinobu disappeared before their eyes, leaving y/n stunned. Mitsuri smiled and reached out to grab y/n's hand.

"Let's go! We can catch you up-"

Y/N retracted her hand and stepped back, her face a mix of fear and anxiety. Mitsuri looked at her own hand silently for a moment.

"Ah, I'm sorry y/n-san~ I forgot..."

Mitsuri moved her arm back to her side and gave you a sad smile. The flame pillar started moving to the front gate, y/n following him with her eyes. Mitsuri took this as her cue to follow. Rengoku spoke loudly, but confidently.

"Let us go enjoy a nice lunch, it is sure to be delicious!"

Y/N, not wanting to be left behind quickly joined the pair. She followed behind Mitsuri at a comfortable distance, and kept pace with the hashira.

They quickly reached the butterfly mansion and entered the gate.

"Welcome back Lady Konroji, Master Rengoku!," Aoi greeted them.

Mitsuri blushed and waved her hand at Aoi, "Ah, that's embarrassing~ I told you to just call me Mitsuri~."

"If you'll follow me please."

Aoi guided the trio into the mansion and to the dining room. Mitsuri and Kyojuro sat across from Y/n. Aoi placed a warm cup of tea next to each of them.

"I will be back shortly with lunch, if you'll excuse me."

Aoi slid the door closed behind her, and the room was quiet.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer!
(616 words)