TWENTY NINE

Finishing the last memorable words of a love ballad Levi had written from our memorable long night together that gave my entire body goosebumps, I kept finding myself thinking about the extraordinary man throughout it all

I couldn't believe it. How was it even possible? I had finally met the man of my dreams.

To make matters better, we were happily together and that was all I could ask for in return. It was like I was living in a fantasy I didn't want to get out of.

He knew how to make me feel many things. Explore new things. Push my buttons to the max in the most desirable way. But god, I'd do it all again if I meant I could find him holding me so tightly.

I would always choose Levi Janson every time.

The only downside of it all, was that I couldn't see him across from the stage today behind the bar still, once he politely demanded for his own time off and Rochelle managed to hire a few extra hands to work.

It was almost like he was a whole new fearless man—and I liked it.

Hearing the sound of the immense clapping from the crowd seated happily and enjoying themselves without their own worries troubling them for a moment, I smiled gratefully for their attention about to head off the stage.

But once the band had dispersed and others had gone back to their drinks and conversations, I soon heard the only thing I longed for so much again—feeling the sweet shivers trickle down my spine.

"How's the new tune working for ya?" Levi's voice uttered out.

As the spotlight grew dim and the lighting around me simmered down, my heart instantly leaped for joy as I peered down to see him standing in front.

Grinning from ear to ear, I happily shrugged. "It's making me want to tell my man how wonderful it truly is. Just like him." I held my arms out to give him a loving and warm hug.

He chuckled and caught on, picking me up and spinning my body around a bit. My face buried into his firm shoulder and chest. "Ohh, so ya have a man now little doll?" He asked sheepishly.

"Well after last night, I'd loved to think so." I replied feeling on cloud nine.

"Good. Because word on the street is that he's wildly sexy, talented, and amazing too." He playfully told me, whispering into my ear as I bit my lip down, nodding.

Of course he'd say that. But I didn't mind one bit.

"Is that so? Because when I first met him he was rather a self absorbed and over-pompous man..." I whispered back.

As he playfully rolled his eyes, I smiled smugly—leaning my head into him for one of his gentle kisses I'd been urging for all day.

"Says you." He teased in the same delightful way, about to give in.