Chapter 7

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

The sun rays shining in my eyes wakes me up. I look around and have a mini panic attack when I realise I'm in a foreign room till lasts nights events play out in my head and i smile but immediately groan as I feel my pussy on fire. I've been thoroughly fucked...I look to my left and find my dress, shoes and bag neatly placed on the dresser.

I grab my bag and take out my phone to find millions of missed calls from my brothers. I go on the group chat and let them know that I'm okay . They let me know that they covered for me and told my parents I already left for varsity...Shit! I completely forgot but its too late now.

I scroll down and find messages from my parents telling me to tackle today and have a wonderful week and so forth... I reply to them and switch my phone off.

Ok I have to get home... I go to the mystery guys walk-in-closset and find so many suits and name branded clothes...He must be swimming in money...
I grab some sweats and a hoodie then walk out, he'll forgive me.

I honestly didn't know where I was going the house was too huge but I walked anyways till I reached a set of stairs. I walked down the stairs and heard some noise in what looked like a kitchen perhaps.
I walked there and stopped dead in my tracks, there he stood shirtless in his sweat pants...ok this guy is sexy as fuck, I mean I'm getting turned on just by looking at his back muscles . He senses my presence and turns around and looks shocked to see me. Weird.

Him: Well damn, hi beautiful.

He licks his bottom lip and takes my form looking at me from the top to the bottom.

Yammy: Hi?

Just then another figure walks in dressed the same as me with some shopping bags and I hear his deep voice.

Him: I got the goods I hope she'll like them
I kind of got a bit of everything and the pill too.

He stops dead in his tracks once he sees me ,now those eyes, those lips, I recognise very well. I can still smell him on me and my body shivers.

He slowly walks up to me with our eyes locked.

Hold up! Hold the fuck up! What?

Yammy: Twins huh.

He reaches me. He seems nervous and his twin brother watches us intently.
Ok... let me just...

Yammy: Olivia Yamkela Jakkals.

Him: Bryson Nhlakanipho Khumalo, nice to put a name to the beautiful face.

I blush.

Yammy: Thank you.

He comes over and pecks me on my forehead then places the plastics on the counter and comes back with a glass of water.

Him: Morning after pill since we didn't use protection. Come here.

I walk up to him, he picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter.

Him: Open up.

I do as told and he pops the pill in my mouth and helps me drink the water. He kisses my lips and smiles. He has dimples too?! Lord take me now.

Yammy: uhm... I have to go home. I promise I'll bring your clothes back or should I compensate you for them?
He chuckles.

Bryson: You can keep them.

Yammy: Thanks I mean their really quite comfy.

This is not how one night stands are supposed to work!

Bryson: Let me drive you home.

He picks me up off the counter and back to the floor again. I don't know why I did this but I hugged him. He hugged me back without the slightest hesitation and kissed me on the top of my head.