Chapter 45

Jason King

I stand right In front of the kitchen counter with my arms folded and legs crossed just thinking about my little princess.
I'd give anything to have her In my arms right now. What a precious gift I still can't believe Bella and I have a tiny human being together it's crazy.
The sound of the kettle indicating its done boiling brings me back to the present time.
I then make myself and my lover...some hot tea and make my way to her.

Raquel: Thanks babe.

She says as I hand her her cup. I then sit next to her covering as much distance between us as possible then peck her cheek.

Raquel: Talk to me. What's on your mind?

Jason: I just miss my kid.

Raquel: Arg I can't wait to finally meet the little munchkin. Judging from the millions of the pictures you took she's surely precious.

Jason: She truly is. Babe listen...

She turns her full body to me while gently caressing the back of my neck.

Jason: I need her. In fact I need the both of you in my life. I can't go on like this I have to do right by my child and raise her regardless of everything that has happened. So I was thinking that we move to Cape Town to be closer to her.

Raquel: (sigh) Can't say I didn't see this one coming just didn't think it would be this soon.

Jason: Babe please. I can't do this without you by my side. I promise to make this experience as bearable and enjoyable for you as possible all you have to do is just say yes and I'll take care of the rest.

Raquel: What about your family? After everything that has happened and how they treated you. How will you go about it?

Jason: I'll figure it out but you and my baby are my family right now and my top priority. The rest will follow afterwards.

Raquel: That's not a straight answer. You have to tackle it and find common ground at some point but anyways its okay. I got you. Just let me think things through okay?

I don't know how I got it right but I found the one. She was able to love me through my dark moments and put me back on my feet so that I could pull through. She didn't try to use me like the others while I was vulnerable but rather took a stand against my nonsense and put me straight. I'll honestly never let her go and im going to do right by her.
I never thought I could feel like this about someone after Bella but the situation seems to prove otherwise. Its been a long time coming and accepting things but I'm truly at peace and keep falling for the woman right next to me every day.

Lufuno Vhangoni

My small family and I are currently embarking on a road trip just to get some fresh air out of the house.
This was Olivias idea and i couldn't agree more.
I check the rear view mirror to check on my two children at the back.
Mulalo is sleeping in her car seat as always while Rophi is completely mesmerised by her unique features.
Lastly I check on my beautiful woman right beside me and give her hand a gentle kiss now and then.

She looks at me and smiles and i instantly melt in the inside but keep my composure.
Again. How the hell did I get so lucky?

Yammy: The road Funo...eyes on the road. My family and I would like to reach our destination alive thank you.

I chuckle.

Lufuno: And you will. I'd never put your lives in danger like that not when I'm carrying precious cargo.

Yammy: Nchoo we love you too daddy.

Rophi: Where are we going anyways?

Lufuno: Ask your mother She's been directing me but won't tell me where we're going.