Chapter 16

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

I walk down the stairs.

Mom: Baby...

Thabo reaches me.

Thabo: Olly wait...

I turn around and give him a weak smile.

Yammy: I'm just going out for some fresh air. I'd like to be alone for a while.

I don't wait for thier reply and head out.
I get inside the passenger seat.

Yammy: Drive, anywhere, I really don't care.

~~~~~~~~

We reach a park that's closed.
She walks out and after a few minutes the gates open.
We drive in silence.
She parks her car then comes to the passenger side to open my door.

Samkelo: Come on, let's go.

I step out. She opens her trunk and takes out two thick blankets.
She takes my hand and leads me further inside the park.

She places the blanket on the ground and gestures for me to sit down.
I do so and start to admire my surroundings.
Its a beautiful park with lush green grass, trees and so many different types of flowers. Further in front of us ,lies a small navy blue river that is so calm... I take a moment to stare at the moons reflection in the water and take a deep breath. What a sight. I already feel so much serenity within me....
She lays on her back and I do the same as we stare at the beautiful night sky filled with its majestic stars that light up the dark sky so beautifully like little fireflies.

Yammy: I found out that Jason is my biological brother.

She gasps.

Samkelo: Fuck!

Yammy: My parents new all along and never bothered to say anything. They waited till we were more than a month in our relationship to say something.

Samkelo: That's fucked up Yammy. Really fucked up. Did they say why they did this though?

I move closer to her and lay my head on her chest and snuggle closer to her inhaling her scent.

Yammy: Sammy...

She gulps.

Samkelo: Love you have to stop or else I won't be able to hold myself.

I start to kiss and suck on her neck.

Samkelo: Fuck it.

She turns her head towards me and kisses me. She kisses me with the same hunger as I am as if this was long overdue.
My hands travel up her shirt as I give her breasts a tight squeeze. Fuck, I missed them.
She moans in my ear ,turning me on even more.
She removes my hands from her breasts.