26. the morning after, but not like that

{i crack myself up}

DECEMBER 22

   Minho felt himself start to come back into consciousness, leaving his dreams behind. 

    The dream he had just been leaving was uncomfortable and weird— Jisung was there and—wait, if he was dreaming, that had to mean he was actually sleeping for a decent amount of time—

   He blinked open his eyes, and within two seconds he realized he he was looking right up at...

   Jisung?!

   It wasn't just a dream, not all of it anyway. He was in Jisung's arms, with his head resting in the crook of his elbow. Widening eyes and a spiking heart rate didn't leave him time to consider the fact that the warmth of Jisung's body may have been actually very nice; he skipped that thought and went straight to being disgusted as he came to his senses in a panicked hurry and threw himself into a sitting position, removing himself from Jisung.

    Just like that, he was back in his normal old mind again. And it was loud.

『 ↳✧・゚

『 ↳✧・゚

WHAT DID I DO

WHAT

DID

I

JUST

DO????

.....

i gave up. i lost.

years and years of fighting... dealing with this stuff. holding it all in; keeping a straight face— and suddenly, after a few days of sleepless nights my resolution just crumbles away. ugh!! melatonin! why didn't i think of melatonin! im such an idiot—now jisung's going to think that i want him hugging me all the time— when i don't!

i don't want to be touched.

please, no one touch me.

i'm scared.

all it takes it one slip up and years of crafting an image go entirely to waste.

my life.. is.. over ?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  』